Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young people sometimes get caught up in the moment and make foolish decisions -- Winter 2014

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Young people sometimes get caught up in the moment and make foolish decisions -- Winter 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: Young people sometimes get caught up in the moment and make foolish decisions -- Winter 2014

Post  Dorian Malfoy Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:33 pm

I pulled away from Lyla and stood up quickly when I heard my dad.  I looked over at him.  "Er... it's not what it looks like?" I offered up as an excuse.  More or less I wanted to give Ly some more time to get herself presentable and to get out of there.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Young people sometimes get caught up in the moment and make foolish decisions -- Winter 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: Young people sometimes get caught up in the moment and make foolish decisions -- Winter 2014

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:44 pm

I crossed my arms and stared at him.  I saw that Potter was still standing there, looking awkward.  "You can leave," I informed her, though she really did nto have a choice.  I wanted to have some words with my son without her there.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:16 pm

I wanted to be snarky with Mr. Malfoy, but Dorian gave me a look.  I just nodded and walked past him and down to the fireplace to Floo home.  I did not want to have to deal with them.  I made it home safe and sound and hoped that I would not run into Dad.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:09 pm

I was grateful that Lyla listened to me when I silently told her to listen to my father.  I returned my gaze to him.  "Dad... it's nothing, really," I said once I knew Ly was out of earshot.  I did not want to hurt her with the words that I must tell my father when it came to the Potters.  His old school grudge still made him hate them and I could not blame him; the rest of the older ones were ridiculous from teh stories Ly told me.  But Lyla... well, she was adorable.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:10 am

I raised my eyebrows at him.  "It's nothing?  Then why hide her?  You've never hidden any other girlfriends..." I said pointedly.  I was trying to keep the bitterness out of my voice.  The main reason I was upset with Ian at the moment was that he had a girl in his bedroom without us knowing she was here... and I knew what would have probably ended up happening.  I was not stupid.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:26 pm

"that you know of," I muttered, smirking slightly.  No, I never did hide other girlfriends from Dad.  I just wanted to attempt to make him smile or something.  He used to do that easily... now it seemed to get more difficult to see him as the guy I grew up with admiring.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:49 pm

I cocked my eyebrow at my son.  "And what does that mean, young man?" I asked, wanting to make sure that there was no shenanigans that were going on in my house that I did not know about or expect to happen.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:32 am

I merely just smirked.  "Don't fret, Father... it means nothing," I said politely.  I could see the smile playing at my dad's lips.  I lightened my mood, realizing that I was most likely not in serious trouble.  "It's just that I think you're overreacting... we weren't realy doing anything."  Okay, we were snogging.  But that was it.  Lyla was not one to give in to anything more than that -- which was slightly frustrating.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:14 pm

I highly disagreed with my son.  "My dear boy, you were snogging.  Don't act like I don't know what that leads to," I said, shaking my head at him.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:16 am

I tried really hard to keep from smirking.  "And like you never pulled this kind of stunt before, Dad?" I inquired, wondering if I could distract him enough to not yell at me.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:17 am

I had ot hide my smirk.  "Not where I could get caught," I said before really realizing what I was saying.  I met my son's eye and we both started to chuckle slightly.  "Just make sure you're being careful... and choose someone other than a Potter.  She's no good for you.  You'll never fit in with them, no matter how hard you try."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:05 pm

I laughed out loud at what Dad said.  It was so not what I was expecting.  "Lyla isn't like her older brother, Dad," I pointed out to him, knowing that he was holding a grudge against Harry Potter.  "She knows who I am and accepts me for it..."
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:15 pm

I sighed.  "She may be a little like her one brother, Evan... but that doens't mean she won't turn on you," I pointed out to him.  She was a Gryffindor, after all...
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:33 pm

I wished Dad would see what I could, but that does not surprise me, really.  "I'll be careful," I assured him.  "You need not worry."
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:54 pm

The way he spoke to me sometimes reminded me too much of ht eway my father made us speak.  "Dorian, I'm just warning you to be careful.  They may seem fine... but they will bite at one point or another," I assured him.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next