Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sweetest dream would never do, I'd still miss you. TBD

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The sweetest dream would never do, I'd still miss you. TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: The sweetest dream would never do, I'd still miss you. TBD

Post  Lyla Potter Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:31 am

I quickly pulled on a pair of my favorite jeans -- ones that definitely made my butt look good.  I needed to keep my cool.  I hung out and flirted with guys on a regular basis... why was this one any different?  I took a deep breath and pulled off my school sweaters and just moved around wearing my black cami while trying to find a shirt that would make me look a little older.  I finally found a halfway decent one and threw it over my head.  It was a light blue v-neck -- to match my eyes -- and I was glad that I had my camisole on because it was a little low cut.  I grinned at myself and pulled my hair into a slightly messy braid that hung loosely over my shoulder with how long my hair was.  I knew better than to fly with my hair loose around my shoulders... it was a pain to brush that out.  I touched up my makeup and went downstairs.  I had no idea how long I had been, but was so happy to see that Xander was still there.  I grinned as I walked up to him; he was just smoldering.... I could easily see his muscles through his shirt and if I was not careful, I would wind up suggesting we skip the flying and just find somewhere to snog.  "Hey... hope I wasn't too long for you," I said, laughing and biting my lip slightly.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

The sweetest dream would never do, I'd still miss you. TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: The sweetest dream would never do, I'd still miss you. TBD

Post  Xander Black Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:31 pm

I heard her come down, " Oh hey, no sorry. I didn't realize how comfy this chair was when you need it." I joked with her. I stood up and stretched, she looked good. " You look good. Ready for flying?" I asked her. I mean, I know how some girls are with flying. Some were okay with flying on their own and others wanted to ride with me. Either way I wouldn't really complain. " So, your whole family plays and you play...how about we just do a leisure ride?" I asked her.
Xander Black
Xander Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:47 pm

The team all hung out after practice, but Xander and I had never been alone together before.  Personally, I never really thought he noticed me much except when I caught the snitch.  Between the two sets of twins, being captain he had to pay attention to make sure the four of them stayed out of trouble in the pitch.  I smiled at him.  "That sounds lovely," I said.  "The team captain has us practicing at all hours... it'd be nice to have some downtime," I added, teasing him.  Harry told me that Xander was almost worse than his old captain, Wood, was with practices.  It was tough, but worth it.  Gryffindor was probably the best team on most days.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2