Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love is hope -- Fall 1998 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Love is hope -- Fall 1998 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love is hope -- Fall 1998 (DONE)

Post  Seth Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:33 am

That sounded yummy!  I pushed the snacks away.  "Do you want to see the drawings we did today?" I questioned, gettin goff the stool and going to the living room.  I dug into my backpaack to find what I was looking for.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Love is hope -- Fall 1998 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love is hope -- Fall 1998 (DONE)

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:35 am

I did not have time to say anything.  I put away the veggies and dip.  I followed him to the other room and by the time I got in there, Seth had all sorts of things strewn about the floor.  I sat down with him on the carpet and smiled when I saw a few different drawings.  "Whcih of these are your favorites?" I questioned, seeing one that was unmistakenly the Weasley clan.  I was happy to see that he added in his future aunties as well -- Desi, Lenni, Hermione, and Jada.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:37 am

I grabbed the one that was one of me, Dad, Dora and mum as an angel.  "This here," I said, handing it to Dad.  "That's you and Dora... me... and the angel is Mummy looking over all of us."  I was very pleased at the way that picture turned out.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:38 am

I smiled and ruffled Seth's brown hair.  "That is extremely pretty... hat do you think your mum is doing or feeling?  I think she's happy that you're healthy," I told him.  I knew it had to be hard for Seth to not remember his own mother.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:39 am

I shrugged.  "I think she's happy for us.  But she definitely thinks you need to shave," I teased.  Dad was stubbly and it was scratchy when he gave me kisses goodnight.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:40 am

I raised my eyebrows at him.  "Oho!  Did Dora tell you to say something about my growth?" I asked, rubbing my chin.  I figured she had something to do with it.  She had been teasing me, too.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:42 am

I grinned and shruged.  I was not going to say anything.  Dora did nto say anything to me, but I heard them talk.  "Do you think Mum is mad at me up there?" I asked.  I thought she would be angry with me for really liking Dora as much as I did.  I loved Dora... she was going to be my new mum... but I was afraid that if I started calling her Mum, I would lose everything that I had of my mum.  I could nto even remember her... I only saw pictures.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:43 am

I put a hand on his shoulder.  "Why on earth would she be angry at you, bud?" I asked.  Where was this coming from?  I knew that we had not had much boy time lately... everyone was busy helping with wedding plans and whatnot.  Poor Seth... he was being a ring bearer for everyone's wedding it seemed.  But nothing he said before made it obvious that he felt this way.  Was my five year old overly stressed?
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:44 am

I looked down at my hands.  I did not want my dad to laugh or make fun of me.  "Well... you're going to end up marrying Dora.  I love Dora; she's nice and plays with me.  She helps me read, too.  I really want her to be my mum... but I already have one -- had one," I said quietly . I really hoped Dad would nto laugh at me.  I felt tears in my eyes slightly because I was embarrassed by my feelings.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:46 am

I pulled my son into a hug.  "Seth, listen to me.  You are one lucky boy," I started to explain.  "Your mother loved you and spent so much time with you when you were a baby.  Now you're going to ge ta second mum who will love you just as much.  You'll have one mum being your guardian angel and one here to help you when you skin your knees and get a broken heart.  But no matter what, they both will always love you unconditionally."  I looked down at my five year old and thought he seemed older than that right now.  I hoped what I said would help... because it was true.  And I was so lucky that Tonks felt that way about Seth, too.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:47 am

I smiled up at Dad.  It was pretty cool I will have two mums.  "I won't get any broken hearts... girls have cooties," I said giggling.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:48 am

I rolled my eyes at Seth.  We decided we would draw a little bit before I had to start dinner.  He helped set the table while I grilled up the salmon.  I was glad that he opened up to me about that... I hoped he always could open up and tell me everything.  I never wanted that to change.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2