Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family is not an important thing. It is everything -- Summer 1999

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Family is not an important thing.  It is everything -- Summer 1999 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family is not an important thing. It is everything -- Summer 1999

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:54 am

I smiled to him, " thanks honey" I was glad he was here. " you know I am so glad I have you." I said as I clapped my hands together.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Family is not an important thing.  It is everything -- Summer 1999 - Page 2 Empty Re: Family is not an important thing. It is everything -- Summer 1999

Post  James Potter Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:27 am

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.  "So... I think we should tell Harry like tonight," I said.  More or less I wanted to make sure Harry knew before I went to the guys to freak out a little bit.  But I did not want to freak out until at leats our son knew he was going to be an extreme big brother.  I would definitely point him in Moony's direction if he had issues about it since Remus had two younger half sisters about this ar apart.  We really were an odd group...
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:43 am

I nodded, " I think we should tell Harry tonight as well." I agreed, it would be better. I knew the look in his eyes. He wanted to freak out and I wanted to do the same. Call, Em and Chloe over here. He had to know I was going to do it. " It would work to tell him as opposed to trying to see how we should tell him.." I repeated. Shaking my head, " Sorry.." I said quietly. I was so nervous.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:51 am

I nodded, thinking it was a good idea just to get Harry in here and just to tell him. "Like ripping off a band-aid... may as well make it quick, right?" I said, laughing nervously. I wanted to go run screaming and to go to the guys and them tell me it was fine. But I knew Moony and Padfoot... they would drive me insane and tease me so much for going into fatherhood again. I would just tell them this is what my parents did. That was what I kept repeating to myself anyways.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:44 pm

I nodded agreeing with him. " Yes...like ripping off a band-aid..." I repeated. Something told me it wouldn't be like that at all. One could only hope I suppose. The new baby would be welcome of course. I just didn't want to be a thirty eight year old new mother again. Of now four children. I could handle this right? We can handle this. No need to be nervous and yet it felt like we had to tell the parents.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:24 am

I wanted to tell Lily how worried I was about raising another child.  I was not there for any of the other three... could I be a good dad?  I smiled nervously at my wife.  "Alright... let's tell Harry.  Then we'll get the twins together... I doubt he would enjoy us sitting all three of them together at once," I said, thinking of our eldest.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:17 am

I nodded as I had to agree with James about that. " I think it would be best to tell Harry first sort of work it by age. " I smiled as I was not sure how our eldest was going to take us having another baby. Was I worried about having another child, yes I was because every child we have had has had a rough start to life and it wasn't fair to them.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:55 am

I nodded.  "Merlin... let's hope with this one we can get it right, hmm?" I said, not meaning to speak my musings out loud.  But Lily had to be thinking the same thing.  I did not see any of our children grow up -- was I going to be a good dad after everything that happened in the past?  I was nothing like I was when we had Harry.  I had not even known that Lily gave birth to the twins... these thoughts scared me greatly.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2