Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever get the feeling you're being watched? --TBD

2 posters

Go down

Ever get the feeling you're being watched? --TBD Empty Ever get the feeling you're being watched? --TBD

Post  Fred Weasley Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:22 am

I was meeting up with George to go over some products and I could swear lately I have felt like I have had to look over my shoulder. Or when we're together look over our shoulders. It was creeping me out. I haven't told Jada yet. Maybe I should, she and Lenni could look for us when we aimlessly walk around. I have never felt like someone was watching us. It was different. If we're trying to prank someone I don't want to be followed around. It always smelt like a new perfume or something. I saw my brother, " Hey....do you feel it this time?"
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Ever get the feeling you're being watched? --TBD Empty Re: Ever get the feeling you're being watched? --TBD

Post  George Weasley Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:46 am

For the longest time, I thought Fred was going nuts.  Perhaps all the things we messed around with were finally getting to his head.  "Hey, mate," I said, flashing my brother a grin.  But something did seem off.  I moved a little closer to my brother so we hopefully would nto be overheard.  Lowering my voice a slightly, I nodded nd said, "You know, I do.  I was thinking you were off your rocker... but something's up."  I could not help but glance around a little bit to see if I could place the source of the uneasiness.  I was not okay with this.  We could not do what we needed to do -- like pranking -- with someone following us around.  This was not going to fly with me.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Ever get the feeling you're being watched? --TBD Empty Re: Ever get the feeling you're being watched? --TBD

Post  Fred Weasley Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:25 pm

I scowled momentarily, " I'm glad I'm no longer crazy..." I said with a smirk. " You know we could just say help to the ladies and see if they can spot anyone watching us while we attempt to do something... " I suggested. " I mean, we can see if we can catch them ourselves but we get distracted quite easily..." I said honestly. Really I swear at times all someone had to do was hold something shiny.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:28 am

I sighed and shrugged.  "Do we really want to get the ladies involved?  Lenni will probably throw things out of proportion," I pointed out to my brother.  It was hard to tell what Jada woudl do -- I did not know her that well to be able to assume what would happen wiht her.  I did know that she was protective of her family, so perhaps with Fred she was just as protective?  I looked at him.  "I think it may be wise to handle this on our own at first, anyways."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:19 am

We can try to deal with it on our own, " We can give it a go. " I agreed, I wasn't sure how Jada would take us getting followed. Lenni may take it overboard. " Jada may end up wanting to walk us everywhere." I said with a grin.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down