Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clever father clever daughter, clever mother clever son -- Early Winter 2000

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Clever father clever daughter, clever mother clever son -- Early Winter 2000 - Page 2 Empty Re: Clever father clever daughter, clever mother clever son -- Early Winter 2000

Post  Dean Black Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:28 am

I was surprised by George's sternness in his voice.  I debated arguing with him, but I decided against it.  "I'll go take Dona to her room and lay down," I said, chuckling at how we sounded like an old married couple or something.  "You'll do the same thing with Lenni.  You're almost saying word for word what I told Addison in the beginning."  It was true.  And I was probably repeating what Addison had said to me as well.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Clever father clever daughter, clever mother clever son -- Early Winter 2000 - Page 2 Empty Re: Clever father clever daughter, clever mother clever son -- Early Winter 2000

Post  George Weasley Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:29 am

Grinning, I shook my head no. "I want some time with my niece," I said, holding my arms out for Sedona. I could see her wanting to get fussy again. "I"ll try to get all the gas out of her too." I smiled at Dean,t rying to ge thim to accept my help.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:31 am

I handed my daughter over to her uncle.  She really did look like she was going to start sobbing again.  I kissed her on her forehead and looked at George.  "Thanks a lot man, I appreciate this," I told him.  It really did mean a lot to me.  I was dead tired.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:33 am

I started to pat Sedona's back to burp her. "Not a problem, Dean. Now go lay down. I've got this," I assured him. Then I grinned. "And I won't say a word to the ladies about this... I'm sure I'll have to use you," I added. I knew the girls would end up making fun of us for not being able to handle taking care of our own kids.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:33 am

I stretched and laughed a little bit.  "Hey, good thinking... I'd hate to have to endure the endless teasing," I agreed.  I hesitated a little bit.  I knew he was going to be a father soon, but it was hard to leave my daughter with anyone other than her mother or myself.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:34 am

I rolled my eyes. "Dean, go," I pressured. "I've got this." And I really did have this. I was confident handling a baby. Bill had issues with me watching Seth still and he was six years old. I watched Dean go up to his room and I got Sedona to burp and fall asleep. I was glad they were both getting some rest.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2