Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good mums let you lick the beaters; great mums turn them off first -- Fall 1999 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Good mums let you lick the beaters; great mums turn them off first -- Fall 1999 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Good mums let you lick the beaters; great mums turn them off first -- Fall 1999 (DONE)

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:51 pm

That was something we had not decided on.  "I don't know.  WE really didn't discuss that; we were so excited to hear two heartbeats," I replied honestly.  I suppose that would be something we would need to decide on before the next appointment at which I was sure they would ask.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Good mums let you lick the beaters; great mums turn them off first -- Fall 1999 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Good mums let you lick the beaters; great mums turn them off first -- Fall 1999 (DONE)

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:52 pm

Smiling, I remembered that conversation when I was pregnant with Cyrus.  "Hopefully you two will agree on what to decide.  This time around Dean and I were in agreement.  With Cyrus, I wanted to know and he didn't..." I explained.  We went around and around with everything good and bad about knowing or not knowing.  It had been exhausting.  I finally gave in to his wants because I grew tired of the conversation.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:53 pm

I pushed some hair away from my face again.  I nearly forgot that Dean and Addison had a miscarriage before being pregnant this time around.  "How did all of that go?  I'm gussing he changed his mind this time," I added with a chuckle.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:55 pm

I nodded.  "Unfortunately we didn't have much time to hash it out before everything happened," I explained.  "But I think that's why he was so keen on finding out this time around."  I was so excited to find out that we were going ot have a little girl despite what I knew would come once she could date boys.  "It was so exciting to find out... but it's great to have the surprise as well."  I wondered if the two of them would have a great debate.  We continued chatting about the babies until I started to get tired and Jada had to leave.  I hoped that I had helped her... she sure lifted my spirits.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2