Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She's my Cherry pie...Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

She's my Cherry pie...Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise.  - Page 4 Empty Re: She's my Cherry pie...Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise.

Post  James Potter Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:22 am

I kept my sights focused on Lily.  I did not want to see my nieces and sister like this.  I grinned at her.  The one good thing about the dancer being your wife is that you are allowed to touch and not just look.  As she danced around me, I could not help myself.  I had to smack her on her arse playfully, winking at her.  I was sure that I would get yelled at about that later.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

She's my Cherry pie...Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise.  - Page 4 Empty Re: She's my Cherry pie...Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise.

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:34 am

Well, it was time to strut our stuff for just our men.  I made my way over to Sirius, who I noticed did not let the fashion police make him change.  I grinned at my husband and danced around him, of course fashioning him with the beautiful feather boa.  It suited him well.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:38 am

I could not help but chuckle a little bit when Dean wolf whistled at me.  I winked at him as I danced; I knew that he was definitely going to be a pain later tonight.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:46 am

I loved the fact that I had a wife willing to put herself out there like this.  I grinned at her and could not help but pinch her butt a little bit.  I had an innocent look on my face when she gave me a look.  I winked at her.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:56 am

I turned playfully, I shook my finger leaning in. " ah, ah, ah...later.." I whispered. I turned back as I was still in sync with the girls.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:15 am

"Damn," I muttered, flashing another winning smile at my wife.  I had to glance over at Remus and CHloe, though.  I had seen Will's reaction, now I wanted to see the reaction of a man who had little memories of the wife that danced in front of him.  I thought that I recognized some of the look there... but then again, maybe he just looked that way because a hot woman was dancing fro him.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:33 am

Grinning, this felt amazing. We danced and Will and Emelyn were having a great time. That was the most important thing. I grinned as Emelyn looked towards us for a smile, she looks awesome.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:04 pm

When Jada came over to me, I let my hands graze her hips as she walked around me. I continued to cat call for her as I made eye contact and grinned.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum