Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She's my Cherry pie...Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise.

+11
Jada Monroe Weasley
Lily M. Evans Potter
Addison Logan Black
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Emelyn Took
George Weasley
James Potter
Sirius Black
Dean Black
Remus Lupin
William J. Lupin
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

She's my Cherry pie...Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise.  - Page 3 Empty Re: She's my Cherry pie...Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise.

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:14 am

I tipped the lovely ladies for bringing us some drinks.  Of course I had bought us all a round of shots.  "Alright, gents," I said, standing up I handed out a shot glass for each one of us.  I raised mine high.  "To Will and Emelyn... and a night that Will won't likely forget," I said, clinking glasses with everyone.  If it was one thing i knew how to do, it was put back some shots.  I downed mine quickly and was actually proud that it seemed like we influenced the boys to be able to at least take drinks well.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

She's my Cherry pie...Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise.  - Page 3 Empty Re: She's my Cherry pie...Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise.

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:27 am

"I think we're all ready," I agreed with Emelyn.  I was sure that this would knock the guys dead.  I took a good look around at all of us and was rather pleased that we all could look so fabulous.  I grinned at all the ladies.  "Let's go show them what we've got."  I could not wait for the look on Dean's face.  And I knew I was not the only one who would be watching Will's reaction to Emelyn.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Emelyn Took Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:55 am

We all lined up on the other side of the curtain. I nodded over to the music to start and I started, are you ready boots?
Start walkin
Yee haw
C'mon
Let’s go
The curtain lifted and showed our men us. We strutted up to the edge of the stage. Will's reaction was priceless.

You keep saying you got something for me (uh)
Well officer I don’t mind to say you do
Now your looking right where I thought you’d be looking
Legs come handy when laws in front of you

These boots are made for walkin
And that’s just what they’ll do
One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you

You believe you’ve stopped me for a reason (uh)
Now I’m pretending my bendings just for fun
You keep playing where I got you playing (yeah)
These double 'D’ initials work to run

I’m the girl with the good boys who don’t mean you no harm
This gotten way with Hazzard County charm
There ain't no crime in havin' a little fun

Swerve my stride
Bat my sexy eyes
Where my boots at (haha)
Strut ya stuff come on

Hey ya’ll
Wanna come and see something (uh uh, uh uh)
Can’t touch, can I get a hand clap for the way I work my back
Tick tock all around the clock drop it
Push ya tush, like that
Can I get a sueee
Can I get a yee haw

You keep thinking what you shouldn’t be thinking
Another to far is down till you kissing ground
I’m a gonna send you back home as you crying
But Uncle Jesse he sure is gonna be proud

Come on boots
Start walking
Come on ladies

Hey ya’ll
Wanna come and see something (uh uh, uh uh)
Can’t touch, can I get a hand clap for the way I work my back
Tick tock all around the clock drop it
Push ya tush, like that
Can I get a sueee
Can I get a yee haw

Come on Willie (ohh yeah, owww)
Yeee haw
Willie Nelson everybody (uh)
Let’s go home now

The entire song the women around me were dancing around the stage. This made it so much easier. I hopped down to the floor as I walked up to my husband to be. I threw my boa around him. I jumped up onto the cat walk as the women stood behind me as we started to dance in sync.
Emelyn Took
Emelyn Took

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:05 am

I nearly spit my beer out in surprise that I had been drinking.  I looked over at Will and his face was priceless.  I glanced around at the rest of the guys and saw that they all looked like I did.  There was no way any of us had known this was happening.  I could not take my eyes off of my wife.  I grinned at her and I could not help but cat call out to her, winking at her when I caught her eye.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:16 am

I grinned, looking over to my son who lit up like a rocket. I looked over to the love of my life as he saw the women dancing around. I hoped he knew me....I was told about what had happened. I felt like I needed to be there for him. I made sure I looked at only him. Then over to kids as they were pink. Emelyn did a great job singing.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emelyn Took Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:22 am

We walked out and I looked at Will who was grinning at me. I grinned and gave him a wink. I couln't believe we were doing this.
Emelyn Took
Emelyn Took

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:23 am

We let Emelyn and the girls take the lead as we walked out with them. The look on Will's face when he saw Emelyn was perfect. Just what she wanted to happen happened. I looked over to James and winked.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:25 am

I saw my wife to be as she looked amazing. I noticed all of the rest of the family including my mother and aunts and sister in that I had to look back to Emelyn. Grinning, thinking I doubt this happens all the time to guys that go to the club.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:26 am

I saw my beautiful wife as I cat called for her. She looked fantastic. She thought she looked dreadful or something after the twins, maybe now she would get it. I hoped at least. I felt like a drooling idiot but admitedly I didn't care what so ever.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:27 am

I watched the lovely ladies come out and I could not believe that these were actually the wives, and bride-to-be, of everyone.  I wished that I was in a better angle to see Will's face with seeing his future wife up there.  My gaze went through everyone that was dancing and I saw her.  It was like the clouds parted when I saw her.  She was awake?  I took a swig of my drink as I watched the woman everyone said was the love of my life.  I was not entirely sure if I felt that way; I did but then again I did not.  It was so odd the way that I felt towards people.  And I could not take my eyes off of Chloe.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:35 am

This was definitely the last thing that I expected to see.  I glanced over at Will and saw that he lost all of his awkwardness.  I grinned, turning my attention back to my lovely wife.  She looked so damn fine right now.  I could not believe that they even got the mothers involved -- which I definitely ignored easily while watching my wife.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:38 am

I could not believe the looks on the guys' faces.  I was so glad to have taken them by surprise.  I was just glad that we were not tripping or anything; I have not worn heels this high since before I got pregnant.  I could only imagine how long it had been for the others.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:30 am

When Emelyn jumped off the stage we all followed suit. She was dancing around will and he looked as though he does not know the english language. I grinned as I walked over to George.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:03 am

I could not believe this.  I really did prefer this show over the one I had thought we were going to see.  I grinned at Lenni and whistled again at her just to be a pain.  I could only imagine the courage all of them had to have right now for getting up there and dancing like that in front of all of us.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:18 am

When the girls went off of the stage I looked at Em and grinned as we followed suit with them. I walked over to James and I gave him a wink as I tossed my boa around him.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next