Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burn the Bridge to Innocence -- Fall 1976 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Burn the Bridge to Innocence -- Fall 1976 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Burn the Bridge to Innocence -- Fall 1976 (DONE)

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:56 am

I coul dhave guessed that!  I smiled and looked at Tobi.  "Was there anything else or just snogging?" I asked.  They were in their fifth year.  I could see things happening.  I just would hope it would not happen right away for them.  Though I was not sure if I would wait if it came down to having self control with Sirius if that were to ever happen.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Burn the Bridge to Innocence -- Fall 1976 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Burn the Bridge to Innocence -- Fall 1976 (DONE)

Post  October Monroe Bane Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:05 am

I laughed and shook my head.  "We just kissed," I answered.  "That alone seemed to happen fast."  I really could not believe that it had gone the way it did.  Especially with whom he hung out.  It was kind of a mix between excitement and fear.  I knew i would never really fall fo rhim due to my family history with the Death Eaters.  I just hoped he would not becaome one.  He still had a choice.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:07 am

I grinned at Tobi.  Now was time to let my girlish ways get the best of me.  "Oh Tobi... wouldn't it be great if we ended up dating the brothers?" I asked, loving the idea of possibilities.  It was a girl thing to think of things like this.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:10 am

I laughed.  "Too bad they absolutely hate each other!  They act as if they don't even know each other" I said, shaking my head.  At least being an only child I did not have to worry about sibling drama.  I had enough drama between me and Ems, I did not need more.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:12 am

Ugh, reality.  That made my smile fade way slightly until I had the idea to fix it.  "Or we could be the ones to bring them back together!" I said, instantly fixing the fantasy again.  I loved that idea.  We'd definitely be able to do it.  I knew we could; Tobi and I were very determined.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:13 am

Ember always had a solution for everything.  That was one reason she was my best friend and why I loved her.  I bumped her shoulder playfully.  "That would definitely keep us occupied," I agreed.  If only we could do it.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:15 am

I smiled but sighed, looking at my friend.  "Too bad it'd never happen," I said.  "It's all a fantasy."  And sadly, that was very true for a relationship with Sirius.  But maybe Tobi could actually have one wiht Regulus.  "I will need all the details.  I have to live vicariously through you since you're with a Black."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:16 am

I laughed and hugged her. "Oh, you know I will definitey give you all the details you need and want to know," I assured my best friend.  I really wanted to help her out and I loved gossiping about my relationships with Ember.  And it was always fun to hear hers, too.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2