Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Isn't Born, It's Made - Part 3 (Language) -- 31 October 1982

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Evil Isn't Born, It's Made - Part 3 (Language) -- 31 October 1982 - Page 2 Empty Re: Evil Isn't Born, It's Made - Part 3 (Language) -- 31 October 1982

Post  James Potter Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:48 pm

I could not believe that I was hearing this from Peter.  "Pete..." I said to him, my anger subsiding to disbelief and disappointment.  "I was always there for you; whenever you had to talk about your mum... whenever anything was bothering you.  You never hid any of that from me... until the night I let you walk out my door.  Just because I had to take care of my family you did this?  I always thought of you as a mate, Pete.  I can't help it if you never believed it."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Evil Isn't Born, It's Made - Part 3 (Language) -- 31 October 1982 - Page 2 Empty Re: Evil Isn't Born, It's Made - Part 3 (Language) -- 31 October 1982

Post  Peter Pettigrew Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:58 pm

I had not thought about what had happened to my mum in awhile.  The pain that it brought up made me more angry than anything that James was saying.  I stared at him.  he was right; the only time that he did not force me ot tell him what was wrong was the night that I went to Voldemort.  But at least I managed to save him and Lily.  "That's why I saved you!  I just let Voldemort think that he won!" I shouted at him.  "I thought this would fix everything that had been falling apart slowly between us!  But it hasn't!  All because you can't bloody deal with it just being us..."
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:08 am

I stared at Peter with exasperation.  "Pete!  I'd be fine if we would be with each other!  But you took away my family!  My life has been taken away! How is any of this winning?  How is it fair?  How are you so bloody deranged to think this was ever going to work?" I shouted at him.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2