Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being sister and brother means being there for each other -- December 1998

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Being sister and brother means being there for each other -- December 1998 - Page 2 Empty Re: Being sister and brother means being there for each other -- December 1998

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:50 pm

I had to squeal into my pillow so my voice wouldn't carry.  "Des!  That is so awesome!" I said, giving her a hug.  "I will say, though, that I am just a tad jealous."  I was grinning at her, but I was telling the truth.  After everything Adyen and I have been trhough... I was just hoping he was waiting until after shcool to do it and not doing it because he didn't want to.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Being sister and brother means being there for each other -- December 1998 - Page 2 Empty Re: Being sister and brother means being there for each other -- December 1998

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:01 am

I laughed and nodded, understanding.  "Lucy, Ayden will propose soon enough... yout wo are still in school so he's probably just waiting" I said, trying to reassure her.  I smiled at her.  "You better not think that he doesn't love you or something.  Because after everything that boy has gone through for you... you better know that he will be asking you eventually."  There was no way him and Lucy weren't going to get married.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:21 pm

I laughed, hating the fact that Des seemed to know what was on my mind at all times.  I pushed some loose hair from my face.  "I know, Des... it's just that... well, it seems to be taking him forever.  We've been dating for awhile now," I said, hating the fact that I was being impatient about it.  I would never say these things to Ayden, though.  I would not want him to think that I was pressuring him or something.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:05 am

I smiled at my niece and nodded, totally understanding how she was feeling.  It was the way I felt with Charlie to be hoenst.  "Lu, it'll happen.  Trust me.  I can see how Ayden looks at you... he's probably just petrified of your dad and all the baggage there," I said to her, trying to help her.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:36 am

I laughed, having to agree with Desi.  "Yeah, I suppose you're right.  It doesnt' mean I have to be patient about it," I pointed out, shaking my head.  I hated the waiting game, I really did.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2