Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I won't apologize for doing what I am supposed to do...--TBD

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I won't apologize for doing what I am supposed to do...--TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: I won't apologize for doing what I am supposed to do...--TBD

Post  Dean Black Mon May 12, 2014 10:54 am

He had a point.  I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.  "Makes sense," I replied honestly.  "I just don't like breaking down or anything.  Must get that from you, then."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

I won't apologize for doing what I am supposed to do...--TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: I won't apologize for doing what I am supposed to do...--TBD

Post  Sirius Black Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:51 pm

I nodded, " sadly, you do get that from me. " I had to agree with him I was terrible at showing my emotions. " I am awful at that...your mother tells me a lot. " I pointed out, " Although, sometimes she's no better than I am....but I didn't tell you that..." I got up thinking we could use a refill. " More tea?" I asked him as I stood up and went to fill up my mug again. I took the kettle off the counter and brought it to the table. Sitting back down, " I'd have a broken wrist and not want to get it looked at..." I teased. It was nice to be able to see Dean like this.

agreed!! They are ridiculously alike. ))
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:38 pm

I laughed, nodding at him about my tea.  "Trust me, I know Mum's wrath... I won't say a word," I said, knowing how nasty being on the receiving end of Mum's anger could be.  I knew exactly what he was talking about.  "Sounds about right... and then you'd have mum there nagging at you to get it checked out or else..."  Or else was Mum's favorite threat.  Always worked, too, because no one wanted her to think of the 'or else'.  I was glad that Addison made me get over myself; I missed having a dad.  My dad.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:36 am

Laughing " I love the or else threat." I said as I couldn't imagine how interesting it was when he was younger with his sister to come up with. Putting my tea down as I couldn't stop my grin. " That had to be entertaining to grow up with."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:50 pm

I was glad that Dad knew exactly what I meant.  "Oh, it was such a beautiful thing to grow up with," I said, shaking my head.  "She would always get so mad when I deliberately ignored it."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:28 pm

Grinning as he told me that bit of information, "It's probably because she couldn't think of an or else threat at the time. So it was even more frustrating to that point and she isn't the most patient of person." I said as I realized how hard it must have been for all of them while I was in Azkaban. " I'm truly sorry."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum