Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will always be your baby -- Summer 1991

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I will always be your baby -- Summer 1991 - Page 2 Empty Re: I will always be your baby -- Summer 1991

Post  Molly Weasley Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:45 am

"I love you, Charlie," I said quietly. I pulled away slightly and smiled through some tears in my eyes. "I am proud that you found what you always wanted... even if it will make me turn gray." I chuckled a little bit and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

I will always be your baby -- Summer 1991 - Page 2 Empty Re: I will always be your baby -- Summer 1991

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:26 am

I laughed a little bit and sighed.  "I guess I am going to have to tell the kids," I said, shaking my head.  I left the kitchen and walked to the bottom of the stairs.  "Oi!  If you wanted to play some Quidditch, get your butts downstairs!" I yelled to my siblings up stairs.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:59 pm

I grabbed my gear and headed downstairs, sure that Fred was probably close behind me.  I had mentioned something to the other two, but I wasn't sure if they were going to join us.  I nearly ran into my older brother and apologized quickly and got out of the way, pullling CHarlie with me, because I could hear more feet running down to join us.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:56 pm

I heard my brother shout Quidditch, I quickly grabbed my gear and ran out the door and down the stairs. I love when we all play quidditch, it's really sure when I can show my talent. I know I am a good Quidditch player. My brother's just don't like to admit that. I grinned to my brothers as I went with them outside.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:48 am

I grabbed some gear and I ran down the stairs behind everyone else since I had the farthest bedroom.  "Yeah!  Let's go play a game or two," I said, grinning.  I was really excited about playing a match wiht Charlie.  I always loved our Quidditch games since Charlie and the twins were all on the team for Gryffindor.  They had excellent pointers.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:10 am

I grinned at the little group.  "Alright... let's go kids," I said, leading the way back to the clearing that we all enjoyed playing in.  "With five of us... I can bounce back between teams like I normally do, sound good?" I suggested.  "And we'll have George and Ginny together and then Ron and Fred on a team."  I liked splitting it up so the ages seemed to match up decently.  Now I just had to decide when to tell them what I was planning on doing... I knew that this was going to rough on them.  I mean, first Bill and now me.  It was like we were just leaving them with no warning... which we sort of were.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:35 am

I stepped over to George giving him a high five. I had gotten a lot better, I would prove myself. Even if I was little and a girl. I would hold my own. I was determined too, I had been flying and practicing. I would make sure they notice.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:52 am

I grinned, perfectly okay with my sister being my teammate.  She was ruthless.  I jumped on my broomstick and flew up in the air about the time anyone else did.  Charlie always went back and forth being keeper for the teams since that seemed teh most fair.  That way we could play two on two for scoring and whatnot.  Charlie had the fastest broom, so he was able to make it to either ends of the posts we had set up to do a really goo djob at it.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:57 am

"Sounds good," I said, clapping Fred on his shoulder before I jumped on my broom.  I noticed that charlie seemed a little distracted... but I guessed it was probably because of something adult related.  I really didn't care that much... I was young.  I didn't need to worry about any of that nonsense.  I would be going to Hogwarts next year... I didn't have to worry about real world problems right now.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2