Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sons are the anchors of a mother's life -- August 1998 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sons are the anchors of a mother's life -- August 1998 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sons are the anchors of a mother's life -- August 1998 (DONE)

Post  Molly Weasley Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:32 pm

I laughed and pulled away so I could look at my boy.  "Oh, she'd be silly not to say yes to you," I told him.  "I know how to recognize a woman in love, Charlie, and Desi is.  She will say yes; don't you fret about that part.  do you know how you're going to do it?"  I hoped he would do it while they were here, just obviously not at the wedding.  That was Elena and George's day.  I was sure that Charlie knew that and would not do such a thing to his brother.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Sons are the anchors of a mother's life -- August 1998 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sons are the anchors of a mother's life -- August 1998 (DONE)

Post  Charlie Weasley Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:36 pm

I just shook my head at my mother. All I would do was fret about that part. I sighed and responded to her. "Well, I'm not entirely sure. I don't know if I'm going to make a huge ordeal out of it. I think I may just pop the question where we first met -- which was right outside of the clinic she works at that helps with the reservation's animal care needs. She was just an intern at the time and she was so concerned she was at the wrong place. I had a couple of baby dragons with me -- obviously -- but they were abandoned by their mother. She was so great with them... until I warned her that their fangs were poisonous and then she kind of freaked out a little bit. Nearly every time after that that I saw her, she was covered in some sort of gunk." I couldn't help but laugh. Almost every intern there had gunk on them on a regular basis. And yes, I flirted with quite a few of them. But the only one who truly got my attention was Desi. She dished as much crap as she got handed back. I looked at my mum and added, "I think I knew she would be the one before I ever asked her on a date. I just didn't want to admit that. And really, even up until now, I denied that fact."
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:38 pm

I had a hand over my heart and I was just staring at my son.  He had told me how they met many a times, but I loved the way he looked when he told the story.  I grabbed the dish rag and hit him with it playfully.  "Obviously you've been in denial because we would have been planning your wedding and not George's first," I teased, finishing up the cleaning.  I hated having a messy kitchen -- unless I was working in it, of course.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:44 pm

I rolled my eyes. "That was uncalled for," I informed my mother. I helped her clean up the rest of the kitchen. I wasn't about to let her do it herself. I was so happy to be having this time with my mother. I guess I did not realize how much I missed it until I did not have it all the time.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2