Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLACE TBD -- Distraught -- Late November 1976

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

PLACE TBD -- Distraught -- Late November 1976 Empty PLACE TBD -- Distraught -- Late November 1976

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:46 am

I hated it how he was so freaking popular. And I was running around like a weirdo, fighting back tears to get away from teh scene. It looekd like he was going to kiss her... or something. I didn't like it. Why did it have to be so hard? It wasn't as though it was a surprise that Sirius had a girlfriend -- if that's what she even was... it's just that I didn't like it. I leaned against the wall for it tos upport me. I was biting my lip to keep the tears from fallign from my eyes. "he's just some jerk, Ember.... stop worrying about him," I muttered to myself.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

PLACE TBD -- Distraught -- Late November 1976 Empty Re: PLACE TBD -- Distraught -- Late November 1976

Post  Jeremy Taylor Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:52 am

Potions class was next and I was really trying to find an excuse to skip. Okay that was a huge fat lie, I didn’t need a reason to skip, I just skipped because I felt like skipping, but it was nice to have an alibi or something that I could use so teachers wouldn’t be mad at me. Running a hand through my hair and then sticking my hands in my pockets, I headed down the corridors. I could hear some sniffling and I frowned. As I turned the corner, I almost tripped over and huddled body on the ground. As I got a closer look, I noticed it was Ember. “Ember?” I asked trying to make sure what was actually her.
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

PLACE TBD -- Distraught -- Late November 1976 Empty Re: PLACE TBD -- Distraught -- Late November 1976

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:56 am

I looked up and was glad that I hadn't actually started crying yet. "erm... yeah... sorry," I said, standing up and grabbing my things and wiping at my eyes furiously. "Shoulnd't you be in class?" I didn't wan tthe stubject to be on me crying.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:58 am

“Um no…class is boring.” I said as if it was some know fact. Everyone hated class. “Don’t you have class also?” I asked her, Ember didn’t seem like the skipping type at all. Her and her brother seemed like opposites but maybe that was because I hardly knew her. She didn’t talk much when I was hanging out with James and the other guys. “Are you okay?” I added eyeing her strangely, had she been crying or something?
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:00 pm

"Er... yeah, I'm fine,' I lied blatantly. "And I do... but I... somethign came up. And I just didn't og." God, i was a horrible liar. he would see right through me.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:07 pm

I raised an eyebrow not falling for her lie. She was one of the worst liars I had ever seen in my entire life, almost worse than my parents. "Mhm clearly," I said dryly, wondering if she actually tell me. "No seriously are you okay?" I asked her shocked I was actually sincere for once in my life.
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:14 pm

I sighed. "I'm used to feeling this way... so I guess I'll live," I said quietly, looking away from him. I looked back at him. "You really take after James and Sirius for skipping class....." Again, trying to avoid the topic.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:21 pm

It was probably girl drama or something. "Well just tell me if a guy is being an ass to you or something and I can tell him to stop." I said with a grin. She'd never tell her brother if someone was being mean to her, he'd kill the guy. James was way to protective of her.
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:25 pm

I laughed despite ofmyself. "He doesn't know he's beign a jerk to me though... He didn't even see me," I admitted. "It's just... drama. And you wouldn't tell this guy off no matter what anyways......" he would never say anything bad to Sirius. I knew that... I was heart broken every other day and in love the other days, but I wasn't stupid.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:51 pm

"Well alright then." I said not wanting to pursue this conversation anymore. If she didn't want to talk about it then she wasn't going too. "So since we're both skipping we might as well have some fun so what do you want to do?"
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:53 pm

"I would love to do something to get my mind off of this stupid-ness," I said. "So.... sicne you're such good friends with the ones who so often do things whicih I'm sure yuou've learned tricks from, what should we do, Jeremy? I should warn you that though I'm James' sister... I don't think like him... so I don't relaly know what to do while skipping class." I know... I was lame. But I was normally a very good stupid. And one who followed hte rules. Always.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:13 pm

I could not help but laugh.  "Oh, I know... you're the good one compared to James," I agreed, happy to see that my comment put a slight smile on her lips.  "C'mon, I've got an idea."  I took hold of her hand and made her follow me.  I would sneak her out of the grounds and go to Honeydukes or something.  We would be having a good time and keeping her tears from falling again.
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:33 am

I smiled slightly and shook my head at him.  I hated how much Sirius affected me like this.  It could be the fact that Jeremy and I were starting to sort of have issues.  I knew that it had to bother him a lot that I was hung up on Sirius still, despite me trying really hard to want to just stay with him.  I really did like Jeremy.  A lot.  "You have an idea, do you?  Alright then... after you," I said, letting him lead me away from there.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:52 am

I was really glad that she was willingly going with me.  I was sure that I knew what the problem was and I did not want to admit it.  I mean, she was dating me... how could he bother her this badly sitll?  I was starting to get tired of it.  I sighed and shook my head.  This was not time to do that.  I would be the good boyfriend.  I got to the witch and tapped her with my wand whispering, "Dissendium."  I saw the guys doing this once... I knew it led to Hogsmeade, I just was not entirely sure where.  "Want to go to the village?" I asked her.
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:30 pm

I raised my eyebrows at Jeremy.  "Oh... get that little trick from my brother?" I questioned, though I let him simply lead me into the tunnel.  "Where does this come out?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next