Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Nights -- July 1973

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Summer Nights -- July 1973 - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Nights -- July 1973

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:16 am

I rolled my eyes. Of course James would be ungrateful to just take one friend. "James... it's not that difficult to choose, okay? So be happy you get to bring one," I told him, becoming my bossy self that I tended to be around my brother.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:16 am

"You're just jealous I have more than one friend... so it makes it more difficult for me," I snapped back, ensuring a look from my parents.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:24 am

"KIds, behave.  Or we won't let you bring anyone at all," I warned them.  Maybe we should have told them by themselves instead of together.  "Oh... and we would like permission written or something by their parents.  I want to make sure that they know and won't be worried.  We'd gladly meet them if necessary," I added, looking particularly at James.

I was surprised that Ryan was the one to scold them since it always seemed my job.  I laughed and put an arm around Ember.  "How about we go get you packed and I can tell you what the weather will be like so you're prepared?" I suggested.  "Then we'll owl your friend, okay?"
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:26 am

I sighed.  Well, that might leave Sirius out.  As much as I liked Peter... I'd prefer to go with either Sirius or Remus.  But then again... I bet Peter would be fun.  Maybe we just are overwhelming as a group.  He does come up with some great ideas... Man!  This was going to be difficult!  "Sorry Dad," I said, smiling at him.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:27 am

I grinned and nodded. "Okay! I know I just have to ask Tobi, mum," I said as we walked into the house. "If she can't... then I'll try Chloe or Lily. But I don't know if Lily would want to go since James is always all over her. Oooh! But that may be entertaining. Maybe Lily and I could get some payback on James for everything he's done to me..." I received a look from mum and I grinned at her again. "Oh, you know I'll behave on the trip," I added, trying to look innocent.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:42 am

I looked at Dad.  "Out of the three guys... who would you prefer to go?" I asked my dad.  I figured that his opinion would really possibly help figuring this out.  Or he woudl be Dad and just say whoever I wanted.  He tended to do things like that.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:13 am

I laughed at my son and clapped him on the shoulder.  "I am not going to go there, son," I informed him.  Did I have my favoirtes of his friends?  Of course.  What parent didn't?  But I was not going to do that to James.  He would then blow it out of proportion whenever he thought to invite them over.  I liked all three of the boys... Sirius had to be my favorite, but I always love Remus's company as well.  Peter was a little odd, but that didn't mean I didn't like him.  "Why don't you draw their names from a hat or something?" I suggested, wanting ot make this easier on James a little bit.  I knew the four of them were inseparable it seemed. 

I eyed my daughter with a slight smile on my face.  "You better behave, young lady.  Don't make us regret letting you invite friends," I told her, walking up to her bedroom with her.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:28 am

I laughed.  "You should know by now that I'm not the one you have to worry about behaving," I informed my mother, rolling my eyes.  I pulled out my suitcase and looked at her.  "What will the weather be like?  And where exactly are we going?" I needed details to be able to dress cutely.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:46 am

Of course he had to do that. I sighed. "I suppose I could do that," I said with a shrug. I needed to check the astronomy charts, though, before anything. We couldn't risk my parents finding out about Moony... they were cool, but I didn't know if they'd be that cool to let me stay friends with a werewolf. They trid not to judge but that may be crossing the line. And there was no way I was going to jeopardize my friendship because of what my parents thought of him.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:54 am

I grabbed some parchment and jotted each name down on it and tore it apart so the names were separate.  I summoned a hat and dropped the names in.  "May as well do it now?  That way you can tell them with enough advance to prepare themselves for a vacation," I said to my son.

I shook my head at my daughter.  "Well, it's going to be warm.  It'll be wise to just pack warm weather clothes," I told her, opening her door and raising my eyebrows.  Her room was a bit messy.  "This will need cleaned up before we go anywhere on vacation..."
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:16 am

I nodded at my dad and dug into the hat wiht my eyes closed.  When I grabbed a piece of parchment I opened it up and looked at it. "Sirius!" I said, slightly relieved.  How could i explain to my parents if it had been Remus that he could not come?  They would go to John and then it would be a mess.  But then again, John knew how to cover up Remus's furry little problem better than anyone.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:44 pm

I wished I could ignore the last comment my mum made, but I knew better.  I grinned slightly at her.  "I know... don't worry, it will be," I assured her as I went to my closet and started to look around at what I had.  "Do you think we could go shopping?  Just for one new outfit?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:10 pm

I looked at James and smiled.  "Well, you better let him know," I informed my son.  "And then why doesn't he just stay over here?  He's always much more happy when he's here and I feel bad that he sits at home with that family of his..." I always tried to keep my dislike of the Black family to a minimum because they are Sirius's family, but his disdain for them told me that my suspicions were correct.

I laughed at my daughter's enthusiasm.  "Yes, we can go shopping for a new outfit," I said to her.  "Why don't yo get in touch with Tobi and see if she can go on the vacation and then we could take both you girls out for a new outfit?" I knew that Tobi would just love that.  I saw her enough I felt like she was a daughter of mine.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:04 pm

I grinned up at my dad.  "I'll send an owl to him right away," I said, rushing into the house.  I would tell him to just come over and then we could talk about the trip.  I would also tell him to bring enough stuff for the rest of hte summer so he would not have to stay with his horrid family any longer than necessary.  I found a quill and parchment and sent the owl to Sirius:

Padfoot,

Come over when you can.  Bring stuff for the rest of the summer holiday if you want.  I've got some news to tell you when you get here.

Prongs
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:33 am

I grinned at my mum and went over to my desk.  I pulled out some parchment and one of my favorite quills that was super colorful.  Dipping it into some purple ink -- my favorite color -- I wrote:

Tobi!  Get over here quickly!  I've got some great news to tell you!  see you soon!  ems.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next