Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Will Love You Until the End of Time -- 25 May 1998

+10
Ayden Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback
James Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Remus Lupin
Addison Logan Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Ember Potter Black
Jetty Pettigrew
Dean Black
14 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I Will Love You Until the End of Time -- 25 May 1998 - Page 4 Empty Re: I Will Love You Until the End of Time -- 25 May 1998

Post  Dean Black Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:57 pm

I smiled at my mum and pulled out some of the dance moves me and Lucy had mastered with my mum.  "Of course it is... you always listened to this song with me," I told her, bringing her back close to me.  I held her close and realized we both had to hold back some tears.  I knew what she was going to say... and I didn't want to hear it.  I'd hear it from him when he woke up.  "I know mum," I whispered before she could even say that Dad would be so happy for me or so proud of me.  "I love you," I said to her when the song ended.  I looked to the crowd with a huge grin.  "WHO'S READY TO PARTY?!" I hollered, motioning that I needed a drink.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

I Will Love You Until the End of Time -- 25 May 1998 - Page 4 Empty Re: I Will Love You Until the End of Time -- 25 May 1998

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:00 pm

Dean was such a dork.  Addie and I made eye contact and rolled our eyes at the same time.  I couldn't help it.  I was glad that he showd off some of his good dance moves for his mum, though.  Auntie Em looked so good out there... she easily followed Dean's lead.  I just felt really bad for them.  I looked at Ayden and grabbed his hand.  "Ready to dance?" I asked, giving him a kiss on the cheek.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:04 pm

I smiled as they finished there song, " Ready to show these kids how it's done?" I asked him. We knew how to dance should be fun. We seemed to dance rather well. We could beat the kids no problem. I said it on purpose to make sure my son and daughter heard us.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:09 pm

I turned and stuck my tongue out at my parents.  "I bet me and Dean could sooo kick your guys' butts," I said, folding my arms.  Oh yes, I was so challenging my parents.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:10 pm

I grinned at my lovely wife.  "Ah yes... let's go show them how it's done," I said, removing my suit coat.  I wouldn't be able to dance that well in it anyways.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:11 pm

I was slightly offended.  "Hey!  You and Dean?  What am I?  Chopped liver...?" I could dance.  Okay, I didn't know ballroom moves and whatnot like Lucy and Dean did -- but that's because I didn't crash into Muggle dance lessons for the hell of it.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:12 pm

I grinned at Ayden.  "Sorry, sweetie, but I'm gonna take my best shot... and that's with Dean," I said, giving Ayden a kiss.  "Dean?!" I yelled, trying to find the groom.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:14 pm

That girl had a set of lungs on her, I swear.  I turned and grinned when I walked up to Lucy.  "Do I even want to know what's going on?  Uncle Remus is stripping... Ayden looks upset... and I'm being called over.  I'd rather not know what's going on here," I teased, making fun of the guys.  I knew better than to make fun of the two Lupinettes.  I grinned, loving my terms for Auntie Chloe and Lucy.  The Lupinettes.  I knew if they ever heard me say that they would kick my arse.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:16 pm

I smiled to her, " You're on." I said with a nod as I took Remus' hand. Leading him to the dance floor, were a fast paced beat started. Grinning to Remus, " Remember this?" I asked him as I started to sway my hips and hands. We knew tosses, and spins. This is good song that came up. We love swing.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:19 pm

I grabbed Lucy's hand and followed the Lupins onto the dance floor.  I made people back up to give us four some room.  This would be entertaining to say the least.  I threw my jacket to the closest person and rolled up my sleeves.  It was time to start dancing.  I didn't know what I was up against until I saw my aunt and uncle start dancing.  Who would've guessed?!  Lucy and I were having tons of fun; I couldn't stop laughing, though.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:26 pm

I grinned at Chloe.  "You say that like I don't take you out anymore," I teased.  It all came back easily as if riding a broomstick.  We danced and I spun Chloe around, picked her up... all that jazz.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:27 pm

I did not know what we had been up against!  And it didn't help that Dean and I kept watching them as we were dancing.  That was the only reason why we weren't as good.  At least, that's what I was going to say.  I hated losing to my parents!  What was up with that?  They were good dancers!  Had to be where I got it from then.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:36 pm

I laughed as he picked me up, " Of course you do. " I teased back, " You know we need to have more themed nights." I said as I wondered trying to remember the last party we had that was themed. I loved any time to get up and dance. Swing was by far our favourite. I looked over to the kids as the song ended. I kissed Remus, " Well, I think we took that one.." I said with a smirk to the kids.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:39 pm

I laughed.  "I do believe we did," I said, not passing pu the chance ot stick my tongue out at Lucy like she so enjoyed doing to us so many times before.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:41 pm

I rolled my eyes.  "Oh shut up, Daddy," I said, even though he didn't say anything.  "And Mum... you too."  I didn't like losing ot my parents at all.  I gave Dean a hug.  "Okay... you can go do your duties now... I know you can't stay to beat them at the next one."
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next