Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Will Love You Until the End of Time -- 25 May 1998

+10
Ayden Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback
James Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Remus Lupin
Addison Logan Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Ember Potter Black
Jetty Pettigrew
Dean Black
14 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I Will Love You Until the End of Time -- 25 May 1998 - Page 2 Empty Re: I Will Love You Until the End of Time -- 25 May 1998

Post  Addison Logan Black Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:32 pm

Oh my god... it was time already?  I was so nervous!  I felt a lot better when my dad walked through the door and stood by me, a comforting hand on my shoulder.  "Daddy, you have got to keep me smiling and not looking scared to death," I whispered to him, realizing I may have a panic attack from nerves.  My dad hugged me and whispered, "You'll be fine.  You are so beautiful... and you have found one great man to spend the rest of your life with."

My dad nearly brought me to tears with that sentiment because he wasn't entirely fond of Dean.  I kissed him on the cheek and we went behind Harry, Jetty, Elena, and Lucy.  The guys looked great in their gray tuxes and Lucy and Lenni looked beautiful in their soft orange dresses with white and yellow lily bouquets.  I had in my hands a gorgeous bouquet with orchids, lilies, and roses in it -- all of which were white and yellow and it was about twice as big as the others' bouquets.  They stepped out in front of us and then I heard the music.  It was time for my grand entrance.  The doors opened and all I saw in the church was Dean.  A smile spread across my lips as I started to walk with my dad down the aisle towards him.  The look on his face was what any girl would dream of.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

I Will Love You Until the End of Time -- 25 May 1998 - Page 2 Empty Re: I Will Love You Until the End of Time -- 25 May 1998

Post  Dean Black Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:45 pm

I was smiling when I saw the two pairs walk down the aisle towards me.  I knew what was going to be coming next.  I held my breath and when the doors opened, all my fears and doubts vanished.  Walking towards me was the woman of my dreams.  She looked so radiant in her white dress and beautiful bouquet.  As I stood there, my hands had been folded behind my back to keep them from hanging awkwardly at my sides.  But one went to cover my heart because I couldn't believe how much I loved the woman walking towards me right at that moment. 

When Addison and Blake finally stopped before me, I waited for them to hug and then I took Addison's hand and we stood before the reverend.  The ceremony went without a hitch.  And then -- finally -- he pronounced us husband and wife and that I could kiss my bride.  I lifted her veil and kissed her.  I couldn't believe she was mine... she was finally mine.  We turned to face the small gathering of family and friends who were all standing up and clapping and whatnot.  I held onto Addie's hand as we walked toward the back of the church so when everyone left we could hug and celebrate a little bit here before heading to the reception.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:08 pm

I couldn't believe the look on his face when she came. I was happy I caught it. It was one of the most precious moments. It was sad that daddy couldn't be here. He is here, just not how we want him to be. I clenched the bouquet to ignore any of my thoughts. The ceremony was wonderful, and fast. They were pronounced husband and wife, I felt myself clap and shout loudly. Smiling, I had set off some fireworks outside the hall. Nothing to big just to say yay!. I had another surprise for them, that would have to wait until the reception though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:16 pm

I was so glad I had brought tissues.  Naturally the ceremony brought me to tears.  My son was all grown up!  I couldn't believe this.  Everyone started making their way to the newlyweds and James came to me and walked with his arm around my shoulder while having hold of Lily's hand with his other.  I was glad that he was there for me.  I didn't know what I'd do without him since I didn't have Sirius with me.  He was my brother; my protector.  I realized that I needed one of them around.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:30 pm

This was so awesome. Dean was like my brother... and it was so great to see him this happy! I grinned as Elena's fireworks went off and everyone watched them and seemed to be laughing and smiling. Ayden came over to me and we both walked over to the happy couple and gave hugs and congratulated them. "That was so perfect! I'm sorry Addie, but I had to glance over at Dean... and oh my god! Dean, the way you looked at her was just so... it was just perfect! And Addie, you look amazing!" I just couldn't believe that one of us set of kids got married. This was so crazy it seemed! We were all growing up.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:58 pm

I hugged them both.  "Thank you!" I said, grinning at both of them.  I don't think that I'd be able to stop smiling for a very long time.  I couldn't believe that today actually happened.  It seemed like it as from a storybook or something.  It was just fantastic.  "I just want to thank you both for being here today... it really means a lot," I added, looking at Ayden and Lucy.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:06 pm

I grinned at both of them.  "We wouldn't have missed it," I assured them.  I looked behind us and realized that there were still quite a few people wanting to give their congrats and stuff.  "We'll move out of the way so you can talk with everyone else, too," I added, clapping Dean on the back as we walked away holding hands.  I gave Lucy a kiss.  "And you look beautiful, too, dear," I told her in a whisper.  "I hadn't wanted to say anything before... it was the bride's moment."
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:08 pm

I walked up to them and gave them big hugs. I looked at Dean. "I've got plenty of pictures... that way you can show them off to certain people when you're able to. The candid ones are a little more fun to show off than the ones you get professionally," I added. I had been talking about Sirius. We all had to believe he would wake up one day. At least there would be photos for him to see of how happy his family was on that occasion. I mean, it would suck since he had to miss it... but I was sure he'd be glad to know that things didn't completely stop just because he was in the hospital.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:11 pm

I stood with Remus as we moved to the happy couple. I pulled Dean into a hug and kissed him on the cheek " Congratulations young one." I said using the nickname I had given him. Whenever I had spoken with him about anything it had always been young one. I didn't know why, but it just stuck. " You look handsome." I said with a smile. Looking over to Addie pulling her into a hug. " You look beautiful!" I said to her as I loved her dress. " The looks from the two of you...just priceless. " I told them, I had gotten photos of them seeing one another. Naturally, seeing Addie first I went and got a photo of Dean seeing Addison. I nodded along with Remus, " I loved the professional photos...but candids definitely add more fun on the event. " I said with a nod. Feeling like we had to take photos for Sirius when he got up, he would be heart broken he missed his sons wedding. Also, now with the planning of his daughters. I couldn't imagine how he would feel. But glad to know he had tons of photos. With cameras going with photos I was a crazy woman. I took photos of everything.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:15 pm

I smiled at Remus and gave him a hug.  "Thank you," I said to him quietly.  Obviously I knew he was talking about my dad.  This was a rough day for me.  It felt like an emotional roller coaster between being so happy that there were no words to describe it and being saddened by the fact that my dad wasn't here... it just had me all over the place.  But I told myself I would focus on the here and now so I could enjoy my wedding day despite everything.  I laughed at Chloe.  I loved my childhood nickname.  I gave her a big hug.  "I can't wait to see them... did you get one of each of us seeing each other?"  I knew it would've been hard, but I wanted to remember the look on Addie's face when she walked into the room and I was sure she wanted a picture of how I reacted as well.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:17 pm

I raised my eyebrows, " Honey....you think we'd miss that...he took Addie's I took yours." I said simply with a wave of my hand. Like he had to ask. As if I would miss that time. Apparently he didn't me enough credit.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:19 pm

I chuckled.  "Alright... sorry I doubted you," I teased, giving my auntie another hug.  For some reason I never called her Aunt Chloe.  It was always Auntie Chloe or Auntie Chlo'.  Just one of those things... auntie just stuck for her.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:16 am

"We will see you at the reception hall," I told Dean, giving him a hug and giving Addison a hug and a kiss on the cheek.  I put an arm around Chloe's waist and walked towards the exit.  "We should try to find Em... go make her feel old," I said, wanting to tease her.  Yes she was about a year and half younger htan me... but her kid got married first.  I had to give her a hrd time about being an old lady.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:19 am

I walked up to the happy couple and said, "The carriage is all set if we wanted to make the way to the park for pictures then the reception hall."  I figured that since everyone was kind of lost in their own worlds, someone had to keep the time schedule on track.  And Dean had appointed that to me well before the wedding knowing that I would be on top of things.  "I'll go get the bridesmaids and the best man."  I went to go get harry, Lenni, and Lucy.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:30 am

I was standing there talking with Ayden and Steph when I saw Jetty walking up.  I thought it was so cute that he and Stephanie were together.  I grinned at him. "Are they ready to go get the photos taken then head over to party?" I asked, figuring it was probably close to that time.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next