Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Truth -- Spring 1997 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Truth -- Spring 1997 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth -- Spring 1997 (DONE)

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:31 am

I wasn't too sure how to answer that question. I felt okay, just achy. But I wasn't sure if I could handle being a werewolf... I would be too afraid that I would turn into my father. I wouldn't mind if I was a werewolf like Professor Lupin... but would I be that lucky? To be able to stay sane? Perhaps only if I had Lucy to keep me that way. "I don't really know, Lucy," I said to her honestly.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

The Truth -- Spring 1997 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth -- Spring 1997 (DONE)

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:46 am

I hugged him and buried my face into his chest. "Ayden, you will be alright," I told him. "It doens't matter what you are -- it only matters who you are." I couldn't imagine how he even felt right now.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:50 am

I squeezed her, wondering how I could be so lucky to have found someone that was so understanding. Even if she didn't feel the same way... I was sure that she would make me stay sane. At least for alittle while. "I hope that you're right," I told her.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:52 am

I pulled back adn looked at him. "I know I'm right. Ayden, I love you. And if you're a werewolf, then, I don't really care." I stared at him to make sure he understood exactly what I meant. I didn't care what he was... he was a good person.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:33 am

I smiled at her. "Oh really?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow at Lucy. She said what I was dying ot hear. She did feel the same about me. I couldn't believe it. "I don't know what I am to be honest. Perhaps just sore... I mean, it wasn't a full moon; so I don't think I'd be cursed completely, but I don't know. I fear the full moon that is a mere days away now," I confided in her in a whisper.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:37 am

I couldn't even imagine how fearful he was. "Perhaps take some Wolfsbane to be on the safe side," I suggested. It wouldn't hurt, would it? And then that way I could be with him if he did change, too. He would have control of himself and I could maybe help ease his fear.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:44 am

I nodded. "I planned on it," I told her. I didn't want to be stupid or hurt anyone if I was right. I held on to her. How could I Have gotten so lucky? I didn't even care if one day we would be finished... I didn't expect this to last forever. I wanted it to, but I didn't expect it to. We mere teenagers... not even legal adults in the Wizarding world at all. So why would this last outside of school? I just knew that I needed someone as sweet as Lucy right now to help me get through everything. Stephanie was great, but she was my sister. I needed someone more than a sister to help me feel wanted.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:50 am

"Then I'll be with you," I said simply. I didn't want him to go through this alone, especially since he had never had to deal with it before. I was worried that he would end up seeing himself a monster... not like the person he was.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:53 am

I shook my head. "Lucy... just because I'l have the potion doesn't mean that something won't happen and it not work," I said. HOw would I explain that to her family?
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:58 am

I rolled my eyes; what was it with boys and trying to protect me. "Ayden, I'll be able to protect myself against you," I promised.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:35 pm

I smiled at her. "It's not necessarily that... I just don't think I'd be able to trust myself -- even with Wolfsbane," I explained. I knew she as stubborn, though. So I figured I would probably end up losing this argument.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:38 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, Ayden," I said, dismissing him. I was goign to be with him. End of discussion. I smiled at him, though. I was so glad that we had gotten everything figured out and taken care of. I mean... I didn't really want to lose him over something like this. I wanted something like this to make us stronger. And I think it has.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2