Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't treat her like a princess...treat her like a Queen.

2 posters

Go down

Don't treat her like a princess...treat her like a Queen.  Empty Don't treat her like a princess...treat her like a Queen.

Post  Fred Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:10 pm

So here I was....Fred Weasley. Stuck on what to do. I really had never had this happen to me before, I didn't like this feeling. I wanted this to be wonderful. I had set a huge picnic on the side of the forest, with a view of the lake. It was a nice spot to say the least. I was never nervous about anything. Why was I now? Oh yeah...I have to get Jada out here without giving to much up. I had a candle light dinner planned by the forest. I know she likes the forest so I figured on the edge with the view of the lake.

" Okay now Fred..." I looked at myself in the mirror. muscle shirt and plaid shirt with a pair jeans. Works...I think...Or should I dress up more...no I am okay...no I'm not. Candle light....I got a little more dressed up. Blazer...blue shirt and black pants.....that looks better. I ran a hand through my hair. Then called my owl over and wrote Jada a letter.

Surprise...I think it is time for you to come down to the forest where it meets the water. I am waiting for you there....Make sure you dress warm. It is a bit chilly. I have plans to cover that..I can't wait forever Ms. Monroe...I am kidding...I hope I am not waiting in the cold..but I will...come on out to see me..

Yours truly,
Fred

I looked at the parchment, " This seems like me....well sort of.... " I said as I rolled it up and attached it to my owls leg. " Give it to Jada.." I said and watched as he took off.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Don't treat her like a princess...treat her like a Queen.  Empty Re: Don't treat her like a princess...treat her like a Queen.

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:21 pm

I heard tapping on the window outside the common room and saw Fred's owl. "Oh!" I said in surprise to no one in particular as I walked over and let it in. I took the parchment and read his note. I looked at the owl like it would give me some sort of clue what he was up to. And, instead of writing back like I probably should have, I rushed up to the dorm and started to try to find an outfit. I mean... what was he planning? He said dress warm. But should I dress up? Would jeans work? No... it didnt' matter if I'd be over dressed, but it would matter if I would be underdressed. The wise words from my mother. I grabbed a simple scoop-neck black long sleeved shirt and slipped into it, pulling my blond hair from underneath. I was so glad that my makeup today still looked fine. I went to my trunk and found some gray slacks and stepped into those. I put on some of my red flats and touched up my red lipstick and grabbed just my red scarf to wear loosely around my neck to help keep warm a little bit. I but a thick red headband in my hair more for style than to actually do anything since my bangs were still in front of it.

I looked at the time. How long had it been since I got the letter? I should've checked the time earlier! I double-checked myself in the mirror and then, as a second thought, grabbed a pair of gloves to be on the safeside. Never hurt. But I didn't want to put too much over my outfit since it did hug my body a little bit. I liked to show off my curves every now and then. I ignored my friends asking what was up and rushed out to the grounds towards the forest and the lake.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Don't treat her like a princess...treat her like a Queen.  Empty Re: Don't treat her like a princess...treat her like a Queen.

Post  Fred Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:30 pm

I was lighting the candles, when I heard some sticks snap. I turned around to see Jada there waiting. " Hi!" I said excitedly as I rushed over and gave her a kiss and led her to the table. " You look beautiful." I said as I pulled her chair out for her. Just wait for it. When she sits down I have charmed the entire dinner and her and myself to fly over the water. Going to the little island in the middle of the lake which gave a wonderful view of the sunset.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:35 pm

I smiled at him, "Why thank you. And you look quite handsome yourself... and also like you've over done it," I said. I couldn't believe that he had gone through all this trouble to have a nice quiet dinner by the lake. "Fred... this looks wonderful," I told him.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:46 am

I smiled, " Well, I thought we could have a wonderful night.." I said pulling the chair out for her allowing her to sit down. When I sat down the table was charmed to move. I hoped she loved that part. I have never been this nervous. What the heck is wrong with me?
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:01 pm

I let out a little bit of a startled cry when the table started moving and laughed at myself. "Oh, my god, Fred... how'd you do that?" I asked, amazed as we flew across the water onto the island in the middle of the lake. It was so beautiful out here... and calm. It was a really nice night, actually, even despite the slight chill to the air.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:38 pm

I smiled, I was glad she was enjoying herself. " I have my ways..." I said as I brushed off my shoulders. I noticed her slight shiver. I took my jacket off and gave it to her to wear. " Put it on.." I said as I really didn't give her a choice. I am not going to have her get sick. " I'm glad."
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:50 pm

Even though I took his jacket, I said to him, "Now you're going to get cold. And I'm gonna feel bad." I knew that he wouldn't do anything about himself as long as I was comfortable. But if he got cold... I'm sure that we could just snuggle up together to get him warmed back up. "And why is it that I'm being spoiled tonight, anyways?" I asked him.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:30 pm

I shrugged it off, " Don't worry about me....you'll just have to warm me up." I joked. I was glad she was liking it. " Why not spoil you sometimes?" I asked her. It was a good date night, the sky looked amazing and she looked stunning as usual. " You know... I was worried you may not like the float over." I said with a smirk. " I am glad you do..I always like to keep things new."
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:43 pm

"I'm just not used to being spoiled for no reason," I told him, my gaze moving to look across the lake. "Thus far, that has been the highlight of the date," I added, looking back to him with a smile. I really couldn't believe how lucky I was to be with someon elike Fred. He always made me feel so special... no matter what we were doing or when or where.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:45 pm

I leaned back into my chair, " Well get used to it my dear." I said with a smile, I took her hand. I am glad I can help. " It's been wonderful and I really want you to feel special. "
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:56 am

I squeezed his hand and smiled at him. "You always do, hun," I told him. I always felt like the only girl in the world when I was around Fred. He had that affect on me.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:15 pm

" I know...I'm just awesome.." I said with a smirk. " I love you.." I said. I never was really open and it just felt right. I wasn't sure if we had said it before, but if we hadn't I wanted her to know. I mean, I would do anything for her. I squeezed her hand in return.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:24 pm

I rolled my eyes at how conceited he was in a joking manner. I looked at him when he said those three magical words warming me so that I didnt' even feel teh chilliness of being out on the lake. I had been trying to find the right time and way to tell him the same thing but it never seemed right. And I also didn't want to say it and then him not be in the same place -- that was normally my luck. But tonight was perfect -- the way he said it, the look in his eyes... everything. I was sure my cheeks probably went a little pink since I felt some warmth in them as I smiled at him. "Oh, Fred," I said, leaning over and giving him a kiss. I pulled back just far enough away so I could look at him and say, "I love you." Then I kissed him again.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:15 am

I couldn't be happier, placing my one hand on her cheek as I put my other hand at the small of her back deepening the kiss.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down