Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you got, if you ain't got love....TBD

Go down

What do you got, if you ain't got love....TBD Empty What do you got, if you ain't got love....TBD

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:34 am

It had been an incredibly stressful situation for us. Every little noise we needed to check out, I hated this I held my son in my arms as tightly I could without hurting him. I looked down to him and he was happily snuggled and chatting away to me who was supposed to be listening to him. I found myself look outside before I shut the curtains. " James is the back okay?" I asked him. My poor wonderful husband has had to deal with me walking on eggshells because I have been nothing but worrisome. Looking to him as he walked through the doorway. " I think I will put Harry to bed.." I said as I couldn't relax. I have lost a ton of sleep making sure everyone is okay. It better stay that way. After we switched Keepers I haven't been able to sleep. I trusted Sirius beyond the moon....Peter....just made me uneasy. He was James' friend so we believed him. Well, sort of.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down