Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New places, faces.....potions class disaster--TBD

+5
Dominic Snape
Harry J. Potter
Severus Snape
William J. Lupin
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
9 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

New places, faces.....potions class disaster--TBD - Page 6 Empty Re: New places, faces.....potions class disaster--TBD

Post  Severus Snape Wed May 30, 2012 10:38 am

"Fifty boys." Severus stated, suddenly nauseated. "It's a wonder you don't have some sort of weird disease by now, Elisabetta." He slumped against the wall, feeling exhaustion fly through him just then. "I loved you...The day we married and the day that Dom was born--those were the happiest days of my life, yet you've gone and thrown all of it away. And you want to know the sickest part of it all, Elisabetta?" he laughed sarcastically. "Some part of me still wants you to be my wife and the mother to my son! Why? I don't know! Now that you're pregnant with Dolohov's baby, I should just kick you out to the street and be done with you." He looked up through the curtain of his hair. "I still love you, Betta. Don't do this. Please don't do this..."
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

New places, faces.....potions class disaster--TBD - Page 6 Empty Re: New places, faces.....potions class disaster--TBD

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Wed May 30, 2012 12:46 pm

"Don't say that, Severus." Betta whispered, trying very hard not to cry. "I've done what I've done because...well...I don't know why." she finished, turning her back to him and facing Will, Elena, and Chloe, but not looking at any of them. "You love Lily, you always will. What am I to you, Severus? A cheap substitute? You couldn't get your first choice of women, so you settled for second best. And despite what I've heard you say about Harry Potter, sometimes I think that you wish Dominic were Harry. Who's using who?" Betta spat, turning on Severus again. "Unlike you, I've never loved anyone but you, but you were too smitten with Lily to see it! D'you know how many times I tried to get your attention back in fourth year? Every day! Every bloody day! I didn't care about the boys I made out with, Severus! All 50 of those boys I...er...got close to, I didn't care about them! I tried getting your attention!
As for what I've been doing since we've been married, yes, I've screwed up! Even the Slytherin Slut can admit when she's made a mistake or ten! My God, why am I even talking about all of this in front of these people?" she exclaimed, nodding toward Chloe and her children.

She took a deep breath in order to calm herself down. "I don't know what you want to do about our marriage, Severus, much less what to do about this new baby."
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Wed May 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Severus remained quiet for a long moment, then spoke up. "I will not have my son go through what I had to go through when I was his age. You know what my childhood was like, Betta. I don't want to make the same mistakes my parents did." He walked over to his wife and carefully put a hand on her shoulder, feeling her tense slightly, but not move away. "The fighting has to stop, for Dom's sake. Please, Betts. Despite everything you've just told me tonight, I still love you and I want you to be my wife--don't cry, love." he added, as she began sobbing. He turned her around and gathered her in his arms. "I love you, Betts. I don't want anyone but you. Lily is ancient history. She's gone her way, I've gone mine. She married Potter, I married you. About the only thing we have in common now is that we both have sons who are here at Hogwarts."
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Thu May 31, 2012 4:36 am

"This is insane." Betta sniffled, then looked at Dumbledore. "I can't say I'm sorry for spilling Will's secret, because I'm not. I will never be sorry for that. The students need to know. At least with McKennon, you can stuff his face with blood-flavored lollipops whenever he gets the urge to bite someone. You say it's not my business, Murdock?" she added, turning round to look at Chloe."I have a son here...I've made it my business. I'm sorry if your son's having a hard time of it--" she sneered as she said this "--but it is for other people's safety. I've already told a few people in Diagon Alley as well, so I think you should expect some rather unpleasant letters to hit your desk in the next few days, Professor Dumbledore. If this means I'm banned from Hogwarts grounds permanently, then so be it. It's all been worth it."
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu May 31, 2012 10:13 am

" All right that's it...." i said standing back up, " Now that we have the episode of Jerry springer to almost at an end......this is ridiculous. The students and there families were already aware that a student who was a werewolf was attending.... he goes through the same thing as his father once did Albus and you know that as well Snape. " I said bitterly. she was making this very hard. " Was it to hard for my son to have a normal life here at Hogwarts. no was it a dig at us because we all haven't gotten along in a long time?" I wanted to know. if they had any grudges they should not be put on them. fight us not the children. " betta, you say they had the right to know...that's funny... you don't seem to worried about your own morals....it is not your concern on how MY son deals with his transformation other than outside of the school where no students are..." I said, i was so shocked that I managed to keep as calm as I was. I was trying my hardest to not lose it. now was I going to use violence on any of them no....only if they used it on me or attempted on my son or Elena.

I was breathing hard and I had known Remus would be far from anything civilized I had to handle this for the both of them. " spilling the secret out in the open...when everyone that does know including the minister himself has been notified as to what Will has to go through. Therefore, tell me Betta why was it any concern of yours after a letter had been sent out to every parent out there to let them know there was a werewolf attending the school to know that everything was being handled and making sure to go over the precaution with them at there own time. It is not MY fault that you neglected to read the letter that was sent by Hogwarts to let you know how to prepare your son for the information that there would be a student who was dealing with lycanthropy." I finished. I was angry, and defending my son. I knew if Remus came here it would be a heavy fight also with Sirius or Ember as well. I had to handle this.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Thu May 31, 2012 10:58 am

Betta laughed. "Oh, but you haven't heard the last of this, Chloe. I've also taken it up with the International Confederation of Wizards as well. And even if you've cleared it with them...well, let's just say there are a few Muggles who know about this as well. As much as I hate Muggles, I thought it might be interesting if the Muggle Prime Minister knew. Any thought of a werewolf in their midst is enough to drive them batty." she replied. "And by the way, I mentioned Remus along with Will. Two werewolves for the price of one. Not a bad bargain there."

Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Thu May 31, 2012 11:08 am

"Are you mad?" Severus hissed, grabbing his wife's arm and jerking her around to face him. "The ICW and the Muggle Prime Minister? When is it going to stop, Betta? Have you lost what's left of your mind? I hate Lupin, but I didn't go this far, and I knew about his problem! At least when the Headmaster told me to not tell anyone what I saw, I kept my mouth shut! What the hell are you doing?" Severus stared into his wife's face, an icy feeling in the pit of his stomach. "You're insane, Betts. You've taken this grudge way too far. When is it going to be enough for you? When someone dies? Is that what you're going for?" He rubbed his forehead and turned away from her briefly. "It is, isn't it?" he said. "Only when you get blood on your hands, right? And even then, I doubt that it'll be enough."
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu May 31, 2012 11:15 am

" Leave the room," I said to the kids, turning to face Elisabetta, " I will never attack an unarmed person...never...but you taking this out on children...you are pathetic and I hope you come to realize this. You have been trying to talk to me about morals and need to know basis. Well, you can't say anything...you've proven that. " I said glaring at her, if I had my way I would punch the woman in the face for taking this out on my son. " So why is it you've just decided to take this upon yourself to make my son's life hell...hmmm not happy yet?" i said sarcastically.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Thu May 31, 2012 11:30 am

"I've admitted my mistakes." Betta said coldly. "And let me think...wasn't it your dear husband who helped to make Severus' life a living hell? Hmm? Do you think I forgive that easily? Thirty years from now, I still will not have forgiven him and his horrid friends. Yeah, this is personal for me. This is very personal. You call me pathetic; maybe in your eyes I am, but your opinion means absolutely nothing to me." She yawned loudly. "Oi...this baby's already making me tired, and I'm only three months along. Morning sickness is the worst, though. You know that already, though."

A peaceful smile crossed her face. "The Dark Lord is pleased with me. That's the only thing I care about. And yes!" Betta exclaimed suddenly, yanking her sleeve up and exposing her Mark. "I have the Mark! I have killed for this mark, and I will kill again if I have to!" She turned to Headmaster Dumbledore. "You should never have allowed any of us to learn about the Unforgivable Curses....not that it really matters; I had the Imperius down pat when I was nine years old."
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu May 31, 2012 11:39 am

All right that's it. " Look....I will not hurt you...no matter how much i want too. " I said folding my arms, " It's personal for you?" I nodded sarcastically, "Okay, well look at this.... how many years have we all became civilized in order to raise children. Yes, I do think you are pathetic..." I said darkly. " I can't handle speaking to you.. you are a waste of time....and I don't even know why I am trying to explain humanity to you...clearly you have no interest..." I said running a hand through my hair. So, looking to Betta, " You know something.... I love how you managed to manipulate everyone into thinking you can just do anything. " I shook my head. I laughed cruelly, " You think that pointing that out...it will just poof right out of what the hell you are saying?!" I started to say loudly.Watching, as snape took her and spun her around.

Last edited by Chloe Murdock on Thu May 31, 2012 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Thu May 31, 2012 11:42 am

"Shut up, Betta!" Severus exclaimed, yanking his wife's sleeve back down. "The Dark Lord won't be so pleased with you now, although I dare say he's going to wait until this child is born before considering what to do with you! Shut up--oh, fight me all you want, you won't win!" he added, as she began struggling against him. "I really didn't want to have to do this, but...STUPEFY!"
He caught Betta as she fell backwards, completely unconscious. He sat her down in a chair, her head lolling over to the left side.

"You are so stupid, Elisabetta." he growled, then looked at the ceiling. "She's just made my life much harder, thanks to that outburst. Stupid! So stupid!"
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonin Dolohov Thu May 31, 2012 1:22 pm

"I hope for your sakes that the Dark Lord does not find out about this." Antonin spoke up just then. "He will not take very kindly to having a blabbermouth like Elisabetta spilling out things that are better left unsaid." He walked over to the unconscious Betta. "But, like you said, Severus, he won't do anything until the child is born.That's one more follower for him. I think that that was the point, though." His eyes widened as a thought struck him. "He knows about her reputation at Hogwarts and is now using it to his advantage. What I'm trying to say is that he's basically designated her as the group baby factory. More little followers fathered by...most of us. All of the single ones, anyway. I doubt she'll ever get any sort of decent reputation back again."
Antonin Dolohov
Antonin Dolohov

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu May 31, 2012 1:31 pm

I sat and looked over to Professor Dumbledore, ignoring this news, " Professor Dumbledore what are we going to do?" I asked him. This still doesn't ignore the fact that news is spread out so much....she should be waking up shortly." This is the first time I know that Professor Dumbledore looked complexed.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Thu May 31, 2012 1:37 pm

"She's my wife, Dolohov." Severus growled, although something told him that Antonin was right. "Are you telling me that this...that she doesn't know she's being used like this? That she's being degraded like this?" He turned to Dumbledore. "They're treating her like a prostitute! And she doesn't know it! No. This is not going to keep happening!" He paced up and down, not quite able to think straight at that point. He stopped and looked at Chloe. "I'm sure you're happy to hear about this, aren't you? Betta's getting her just desserts, am I correct? One baby from me, one from Antonin, and God knows who'll be next."
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu May 31, 2012 1:42 pm

I raised my arms, " woah....No I'm not....she's lost her marbles...and I am supposed to be happy about this? My son's life here is now going to be traumatizing and there's apparently nothing that can be done...so no severus I'm not happy and it seems to be okay, that she's just attacked a CHILD!" I finished yelling.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next