Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He smiled and all I could think was "Oh, shit" -- Summer 2017

2 posters

Go down

He smiled and all I could think was "Oh, shit" -- Summer 2017 Empty He smiled and all I could think was "Oh, shit" -- Summer 2017

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:13 am

I was at the Reservation working with Uncle Charlie -- well, more for him.  I loved it there with Uncle Charlie and Auntie Des.  Hagrid was a blast to be around, too.  Dad hated me being around the dragons, so I tried to appease him by staying in the office area.  However, that did not always work.  One of Uncle Charlie's old buddies was coming in from Romania with a runt of a dragon that kept getting hurt and picked on by the other dragons in their reservation so they thought they would try to relocate her.

I was definitely going to be helping with that one because I wanted to hear stories of Uncle Charlie's days back when he was a bit more crazy than he was now and highly more irresponsible.  I was updating different charts with inventory lists so Aunt Des knew what she needed to order for the shipment she had to place later that day when the door opened up and I glanced over my shoulder and a rather attractive guy came strolling in.  "Hello," I said to him politely like I always did.  "What can I help you with?" 

Sometimes people came in to see if they could set up tours and whatnot and sometimes it was just sales folk trying to sell us stuff or have us change things.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

He smiled and all I could think was "Oh, shit" -- Summer 2017 Empty Re: He smiled and all I could think was "Oh, shit" -- Summer 2017

Post  Nicolae Carpathia Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:58 am

"I am with Sergei -- he spoke with Charlie Weasley about relocating one of our dragons," I said, motioning with my hands a little bit in case it was hard to understand me. "Oh, how rude of me," I added, shaking my head. I had not introduced myself. "I am Nicolae... I wanted to make sure things would go as smoothly as possible with the transfer and relocation... are you one I can speak to about this?"

She was rather beautiful, so I felt like a complete buffoon for I was starting to ramble. It was just that her dark eyes just kept staring at me intensely and made me smile sheepishly because I was not entirely sure if I was making any sense or if she even understood me.
Nicolae Carpathia
Nicolae Carpathia

Back to top Go down

He smiled and all I could think was "Oh, shit" -- Summer 2017 Empty Re: He smiled and all I could think was "Oh, shit" -- Summer 2017

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:24 pm

I smiled at him. "Yea, I can help you out with that," I said to him easily enough. "I'm Rosalynn -- but please, call me Ros. If you could fill out this for us..." Unfortunately, paperwork was necessary. I pulled the roll of parchment from beneath the counter and unrolled it.. Just a bit of a contract releasing the dragon to us. I found a quill and some ink. "Just at the bottom there... you know, the technicalities of the relocation."
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down