Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking through Darkness - TBD---SMUT & VIOLENCE

+2
Antonin Dolohov
Lily M. Evans Potter
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Looking through Darkness - TBD---SMUT & VIOLENCE - Page 4 Empty Re: Looking through Darkness - TBD---SMUT & VIOLENCE

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:29 am

"Antonin...for the love of Merlin...please don't do this..." Betta moaned, her tears mingling with the blood on her cheeks. "I'm sorry for being a blood traitor...please stop...make the others stop hurting Lily as well...please...she hasn't done anything to you!"
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Looking through Darkness - TBD---SMUT & VIOLENCE - Page 4 Empty Re: Looking through Darkness - TBD---SMUT & VIOLENCE

Post  Jerith McKennon Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:39 am

After Jerith had reached his peak with Lily, he got up and jerked his chin up at Antonin. "Dolohov...let me have a go with Domenici, eh? The Mudblood is all yours. She's really good." he added with a laugh. "MacNair, hold Evans down while Antonin gets off of the blood traitor." He walked over to a very bloody Betta and wasted no time in having his way with her.

"Mmm..." he murmured, kissing Betta fiercely. "Oh yes...so nice..." He closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of Betta beneath him. "And no Snivellus around to help...it makes a refreshing change..."
Jerith McKennon
Jerith McKennon

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:40 am

"You will pay dearly for this, McKennon." Betta said hoarsely, the slashes on her body throbbing painfully. "All of you..." She heard more footsteps just then and turned her head to see who it was. "Malfoy? Help us, Lucius...help us...don't stand there...please help us..."

Another slap on her face. She screamed at the same time Jerith peaked and was relieved when he rolled off of her. She rolled slowly onto her side, horrified at the amount of blood that was on the stone floor. However, it wasn't the blood that concerned her the most--it was what was happening to Lily. Weak from the loss of blood, she forced herself to crawl over to her friend, and, summoning the strength she had, she grabbed Dolohov around his waist and pulled as hard as she possibly could, trying to get him off of Lily. There was a loud curse, then Betta found herself yanked backward by her hair and shoved back down onto the floor. This time, however, she passed out into a merciful oblivion.
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:43 am

I was just stuck reliving this it was unbearable. Last time we had help this time we have to do it on on own. I had stopped struggling but i was held completely still I couldn't do anything. What did James tell me.....Oh yeh. I gave a evil smirk as I pulled McNair forward with what strength I had left. " ENOUGH!" I yelled. Pulling my wand, " RICTUSEMPRA!" I shouted as loud as possible. I knew I was going to fall over soon. But we were getting out of there Hell, I'd drag Betta to the hospital wing. Pointing my wand then to McKinnon, " Go to hell." I said. " Immobulus!" I shouted, then added " REDUCTO!" turning to Dolohov, Still had a smile on my face, " Your next BASTARD!" he looked as he was about to hit me, So I figured, " Engorgio!" I said as I pointed at his head. " REDUCTO!"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonin Dolohov Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:12 am

"Bitch!" Antonin yelled. "Look what you did! McKennon, would you please give me a little help here?" he roared, then saw that Jerith was having some problems of his own. "Oh never mind! McNair! Would you help me, please? Mudblood, you're going to pay for this, and pay very dearly! You and your boyfriend and the blood traitor right here! All of you are dead! Do you hear me? You're DEAD!"
Antonin Dolohov
Antonin Dolohov

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:19 am

I smiled, " Yeah got it Dolohov...Dead come to me when your head comes back to normal and when Mcnair wakes up. " I said with a snarl of a laugh. Hobbling over to Betta wrapping myself up as much as I could and wiping the blood off my face. " Betta...Lets go..." I said as I put my arms around her and lifted as much as I could. " Gods this hurt. Looking to the idiots with some problems they were lucky I didn't torture them for this. Dumbledore was going to hear about this and James and the others were not going to let me leave and I was not going to let Betta go anywhere. I looked over to Malfoy who just seemed frozen. " Do not..." I said as I warning as I managed to have my wand pointing on him. he just stood there as if nothing happened. Bastard.

I couldn't believe the mudblood did it. I looked to the idiots who were around me as Evans dragged away Domenici slowly. " I could help you...But I think the punishment fits." I said simply. " You know what this does to you....You are all under attention and will undoubtedly be in detention forever. I Hope you all know that.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:02 am

Severus, who had been unable to sleep, decided to go wandering the halls for a few minutes to try to get his mind off schoolwork. He had no sooner made it into the entrance hall when he heard shouting and cursing from the next floor. He pulled out his wand and ran up the stairs to find Lily dragging Betta--who was covered in blood--toward the hospital wing.

"My god, what happened?" he exclaimed in horror, ignoring the other Slytherin boys behind Lily and Betta for the time being and running to help carry Betta. "Lily...what the hell did they do? If it's what I think it is, they're going to pay for it!"
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:25 am

I was crying but unbelievably angry and very soar, very sure I had some broken bones, " She'll be alright....in time." I said slowly as I felt really weak using that much magic when I had nothing left, I shook my head putting hair behind my ears as I tried to continue pulling her. My stomach was hurting me a lot. Might have been due to the beating. I was going to pass out soon. " Sev...we....were...cornered."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:31 am

"Cornered? That was more like an ambush!" Severus replied, infuriated. "Lily, let go of her. You're about to pass out...where is James or someone else?" he asked, frustrated. "Then Dumbledore needs to know." He looked around, but found no one else. "Betta, put one arm around my shoulder. Lily, put an arm around my other shoulder. We're not far from the hospital entrance." he ordered. "Slowly now. Take your time. We're not far."
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:37 am

I began breathing heavy, this was hurting me a lot. " Just worry about her..." I said as I leaned on the wall and slid down trying to cover myself as much as me as I could.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:42 am

Severus looked around quickly, sizing up the situation. "Stay here, Lily. I'm going to take Betta into the hospital wing, then come back for you. If anyone gets near you, yell." he ordered, picking Betta up and hurrying into the hospital wing. His face, normally pale, was red with fury. Malfoy and the others would pay for this, and pay very dearly indeed.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4