Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to hell in a hand basket ----June 11 1975

3 posters

Go down

Going to hell in a hand basket ----June 11 1975 Empty Going to hell in a hand basket ----June 11 1975

Post  orion artorius black Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:21 pm

We were hosting a gathering for the Dark lord and our good for nothing son Sirius was up to it again, " What happened this time?" I asked my wife. I was tired of always having to punish the boy. He just didn't see straight, his mind was clouded by the oaf Dumbledore who thought Mudbloods stood the same chance as us all. I scoffed at the very thought, " Get him here."
orion artorius black
orion artorius black

Back to top Go down

Going to hell in a hand basket ----June 11 1975 Empty Re: Going to hell in a hand basket ----June 11 1975

Post  Walburga Black Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:30 pm

I looked at my husband.  "The same thing he does all the time," I answered Orion before I left the room to find our eldest.  "Sirius Orion!  Get down here!  Now!"  The boys knew to listen when we told them to do things.  I waited at the bottom of the stairs for Sirius to show his ungrateful face.
Walburga Black
Walburga Black

Back to top Go down

Going to hell in a hand basket ----June 11 1975 Empty Re: Going to hell in a hand basket ----June 11 1975

Post  Regulus Black Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:39 pm

I heard Mum yelling for Sirius and I marked the page in my book that I was reading.  I was fourteen and I loathed the hostilities.  I had to be the good child.  I had to be what they wanted because then, maybe, Sirius could find a way to get out of there.  I had to be the son they wanted out of both of us instead of just having Sirius and the real me.  

I stood up and opened my bedroom door, not entirely sure if Sirius had emerged from his room yet or not.  I just knew that Mum's tone was not one to be messed with.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down