Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just came to get my bags then I guess I'm leaving. Year-TBD

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Just came to get my bags then I guess I'm leaving. Year-TBD - Page 4 Empty Re: Just came to get my bags then I guess I'm leaving. Year-TBD

Post  Ted Tonks Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:58 am

I couldn't believe those words were coming out of her mouth. " Yes, I do still love you." I told her, not really knowing where else to go with this. " Telling me this you don't think I've been thinking about this?" I was a little angry now. " Your sisters are your family, I know you've had your spouts with them a lot. But they are your family. It just got me thinking that I'm taking you away from them. I didn't know what was fair. " I explained, hearing some awes behind me I turned around about to say something when thankfully amos and Rosalie were getting rid of them. Hearing a few of them sputter out ' we want to be here for Ted when he needs someone.' They rolled there eyes. Rosalie responded, " He'll be fine I assure you." I shook my head looking back to Andromeda.

" I can't tell you I don't love you....I can't because thats one thing I know for certain. I can't lose you. But for your family to still look after you. I was told that I need to let you go. I can't be that one that tears you from your family. " I explained. " I don't want them to ignore her forever. I love her, I do. But I can't allow her to lose everyone. " That's why I wrote the letter. I knew it'd be easier for you to connect with your family about how much of a joke I am or something. I don't know." I sighed angrily.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Just came to get my bags then I guess I'm leaving. Year-TBD - Page 4 Empty Re: Just came to get my bags then I guess I'm leaving. Year-TBD

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:10 am

"A joke? A joke? I will never think of you as a joke. I will never think of you as anything more then the man I love. Why can't that be enough for you?" Why couldn't he just see the I loved him? "I have never gotten along with my family and I have only been able to put up with them because of you and Sirius. Do you really think I care about their approval of who I date? I wish that they could be happy for me, but they aren't. The only family that I care about approval from is Sirius and he approves of you and that is enough for me. Why can't you see that?" I was fuming and crying and I just wanted Ted to step up and hold me till I couldn't cry anymore, but I knew that the way this was going, that he wouldn't touch me anytime soon, I could just tell by the way he was standing. Oh Merlin, I love him so much. Why can't he just see what I see?
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:42 pm

" I can't be the reason why your family hates you...I don't want you to resent me....That is the last thing I have ever wanted from you. " I couldn't believe this wasn't clear to her I was close to my family so it seemed only right to me to let her have hers. " I love you i do." I told her stepping towards her. They spoke to me and just made it seem like I was a problem. " It was made clear that i'm not what you need..."
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:05 pm

"In their eyes Ted. In their eyes. Not mine! Why can't you just see what I see?!" I couldn't believe he was saying this. Why couldn't he see and understand that they didn't matter to me, that I feel like they aren't my family either way. I wanted to run. Just run till I couldn't run anymore. But I wouldn't be the one to run, not now. "Stop saying you love me, because if you did, you wouldn't listen to what my sisters had to say. You would talk to me if something was wrong." I looked up at him. I loved him, but I just couldn't do this anymore, not when all he cared about was trying to keep an already broken family together. I shoved the letter into his hand. "I think we both need time Ted. Time to figure out what might be right, and what might be wrong, but feels right for us both." And with that I walked away from him up to the school, my whole body feeling weak, like it just came out of 10 horrible winter storms.

If he looked at the paper in his hand, this is what it would say;
Ted,
I know that it seems hard to believe, that I could love you because of our families differences, the fact that my whole family thinks that you have dirty blood. I know that you don't want to be the reason for my family disowning me, but they already do and I am perfectly okay with that. When I am with you, I've never been happier, I've never felt so much love like I do from you. Sirius is the only family I care about and we both already know that he gets shunned away from our family, it'll only be in time before his mother right out disowns him and then after him it'll be my turn and you know what, I am ready for that day, I've been ready for that day since I met you, since we both said 'I love you'. I am a wreak right now, so please don't be mad at me if I walk away from you. I'm going to Hog's head tomorrow with Sirius and his gang. I'd really like it if you joined us there.
Ted, you are everything to me.
I love you.
Andromeda.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:38 pm

I sighed, as I watched her walk away. Slumping to the ground, " Great.." I mumbled as I had a heard of girls come near. " Leave.." I said simply. I know I was meant to be the nice guy....I just had to rename that back if I was ever going to stay with her. She meant a lot to me, it's just I wish she knew just how much. It killed me to have to do this. I knew that her and her family had their problems, I just didn't think it was right that I was one of the problems. I read the letter and crumpled it and tossed it into the water. " I love you too Andromeda..." I said quietly as for some reason I still had spectators sitting beside me and Rosalie Bless her came to help me a bit and got them to leave me alone. She and Amos sat down beside me, " I'm stupid....for saying about her family. I know she doesn't get along with them at all. I just couldn't be the reason ...I don't want her to resent me down the road. " I said explaining as I heard the whispers starting up at how many girls were going to try to make sure we stayed away from each other I sighed not really knowing what to do with myself.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Amos Diggory Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:41 pm

We sat down on either side of Ted. " The letter said where she would be tomorrow right?" I asked him. Knowing full well he wanted to go and we would have to fight him aout actually showing up. " You know you're going to end up going so you might as well not fight us." Rosalie informed him. It was true, I couldn't have said it better myself. " Listen Ted, I know your thinking about her and what she needs but admittedly in this situation with her family it seems you need to be selfish. " I told him. It seemed like if she as the one you want to be with well, then you know waht you need to do." I told him as we just sat with him. We gave our advice it would e up to him what to say next.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:54 pm

I knew it was getting close to dinner time, I could see Sirius and the crew in there already, along with a bunch of others. I decided I may as well go in, seeing as I had no where else I needed to be. So I walked into the great hall and sat down the the Slytherin table. I really hoped that no one would sit with me, but I was sure that was a long shot. I rubbed my forehead. Why did I have to walk away? Why did I have to be so weak. I sighed. I guess the most I could hope for was that he read my letter on his letter and I saw him at Hog's head tomorrow.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:02 pm

So, we went into the Castle and I couldn't focus at all. I looked over to andy who was sitting by herself. I couldn't believe that her sisters had started this whole thing. i shook my head as I ran a hand through my hair. " should I really go to Hog's head. I don't want everyone to see this what should be a private matter. " I said to Amos and Rosalie. Rosalie shrugged to me, " Well you don't really want my opinion then if you're not going to go. " I told him. I mean he had to know it was a girl thing to obviously be upset.

I looked to Rosalie and somewhat nodded, looking to Amos to see him with an expression that said if he said anything he would be in trouble I gave a smirk and i still heard whispers up and down the table. This was really starting to annoy me. I do not want attention so people should really piss off.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:12 pm

I could see Ted across the way. He was so handsome.
More and more people started to come in, even our professors. Dinner was on its way and through all this pain and suffering, I was pretty hungry. I saw Narcissa and Belletrix come in with all their friends and the rest of Slytherin. The moment they saw me, I knew they would sit with me, no matter how much I really didn't want them to.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Malfoy Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:17 pm

I walked in with Lucius and the others, but I was happy to be right beside him. I looked into the hall and saw Andromeda sitting all by herself. I took his hand, since he said he would sit with me, led him through the others and plopped myself down beside Andromeda as he fixed himself and sat down on my other side. There was still room on the other side of Andromeda, and I wasn't surprised when Bellatrix sat beside her. I told her after Andromeda left though that I would handle all the talking that we had with her, I think it would be easiest that way. The food started to pop up when I looked at Andromeda. I could tell she had been crying more. "Hey sweetie, how you holding up? Feeling better now that you got rid of that dirty blood?"
Narcissa Malfoy
Narcissa Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:03 am

"I'd prefer it if you didn't talk to me Narcissa. I love Ted, and I'll never stop loving Ted and I'll never forgive you for what you did to me." I ate some of the chicken that came up for dinner. I'd rather just walk out, but this food was nice and fresh and I was starved.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Amos Diggory Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:20 am

I smiled, " Teddy...it's all up to you my friend. It seems to really be pulling at the both of you.." I told him Rosalie looked to me, " I'm going to tell him what I think..." I told her. She shook her head at me. Saying how she should point out Andromeda's feelings. I had agreed that we could easily get the female perspective from her. "It's not going to stop bothering you until you figure out if you still want to be with her." I told him with a shrug. " I know this sounds weird coming from me....I'm kind of shocked by myself as well. " I couldn't help but laugh. Knowing how he was feeling I apologized, " Really am."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:37 pm

I got up from the dinner table and left the great hall. I didn't want to be near my sisters, or really anyone for that matter. I knew that since everyone was in for dinner, I would be perfectly alone in the common room.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:00 am

I knew Rosie was right. I figured I should go to Hogs head tomorrow but I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to start a sister war because I thought we should be together. It wasn't fair to her at all. That I am seemingly making her choose.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:04 pm

I looked back into the Hall to take one last look at Ted for the night. What a mess my stupid sister got me in. Why couldn't they just let me live my life the way I wanted to live it? But, I already knew the answer to that. Ted wasn't a pureblood and that pissed them off, that I would want to be with him. I love him though. Maybe they just don't understand the meaning of that. I sighed, oh well, maybe we will fix it tomorrow.

I turned away and went to the common room and then up to my room. I could finish my homework and then be asleep before the others got back.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4