Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just came to get my bags then I guess I'm leaving. Year-TBD

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Just came to get my bags then I guess I'm leaving. Year-TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: Just came to get my bags then I guess I'm leaving. Year-TBD

Post  Sirius Black Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:24 am

I read over the letter, and couldn't believe this....." You know this isn't the work of just him alone...." I told her. "You know this has Narcissa and Bellatrix name all over it right." I looked down to her eyes. " You'll be fine....Just talk to Ted. I can guarantee you he feels horrible still. " I told her. Man, I hated seeing people like this. When it was family I liked it was almost unbearable.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Just came to get my bags then I guess I'm leaving. Year-TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: Just came to get my bags then I guess I'm leaving. Year-TBD

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:28 pm

I sniffled. "I know that they did something. Narcissa already told me how they cornered him and said that us being together would bring a disgrace to our family because he has 'dirty blood' in him." I wiped away my tears. "B-But the worst part is that I already saw him with another girl. Smiling and hugging her." I shook my head so fast, trying to get the image out, I felt like it might fall off.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:32 pm

I shook my head, " There has to be something that you're missing. I don't think many guys get over girls that mean something to them. " Of course there always was a few girls who really meant something to me. But I was a different guy, not related. " Your fine...it'll be alright. I'm sure there was something you missed. Who was with him? Knowing that he and Amos normally hang out and Amos has Rosalie so that might be who she thought was the new threat.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:24 pm

"H-He was with Amos." I shook my head some more. "I didn't recognize her though. I've never seen her before." I looked up at Sirius, finally stopping the shaking of my head. "I-I don't want to lose him, Sirius, b-but I feel like I already have. I-I feel like he'll never be with me after what my sister did."
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:36 pm

Well admittedly its normal for him to want to end it after talking to tweedle dee and tweedle dumb. I shook my head, "You sure it wasn't rosalie?" I asked her. I mean they have been together for a while. " They have been together for a while. " I told her. She might have just been hugging him. They are friends. "
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:23 am

"I-I don't know.. It really didn't look like her." Maybe Sirius was right. It could possibly have been her, but I just wasn't sure.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:58 am

I smiled, " Well see you don't know for sure. " I said with a grin. " Never know...it was most likely rosie." I told her to try to reassure her.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:51 pm

I sighed and just stood there thinking, letting myself calm down a bit as well.

I looked up at Sirius after a while. "You really are the best, Sirius," and I gave him a hug. "Will you come with me to find Ted? Or, are you busy?" It just came into my mind that I had bumped into Sirius by accident. For all I know he should be with Ember right now, or James and the boys.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:14 am

I was not in the mood to really do anything, and I had an annoying following. Girls would come and watch e play quidditch...it was really weird. I am not a fan of getting to much attention. I shook my head as I needed to think. " Flying?" I suggested. I needed to clear my head.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:54 am

I nodded, I did have to find the guys but they'll wait up. " Sure, Let's go find him." I smirked to her comment that I'm the best. I laughed, " Works for me, and no need to tell me I know." I said as I started down the corridor. " Where to first?" I asked her. I knew he played Quidditch because Amos and him played against us a few days ago. Gryffindor still kicked Hufflepuff's ass. But ididn't really expect anything else from myself and everyone.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Amos Diggory Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:10 am

I nodded to Ted, "Sure Let's go...We need to get the team to practice for the next match we have against Ravenclaw, after we got our butts handed to us by Gryffindor. We need to make up for it. " Rosalie rolled her eyes at me, " I'M sorry sweetheart we need to practice." She nodded at me and said " Yes, I understand...you guys didn't get your butts handed to you though. " she pointed out to me. I smiled, " Yeah I guess it wasn't so bad...." I said sort of glum. I knew we wanted to beat Gryffindor they always seemed to be on their A-Game. Which was annoying at times knowing people didn't try their best. Gryffindor and Slytherin played against each other first. So, I was thinking if we would run into some of the Gryffindor players. I smiled, "So we can go out and practice?" I had agreed to with Ted but wasn't sure what he wanted to do more.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:38 am

I walked beside Sirius, going down the hall. "Well, we could try the Quidditch field. I wouldn't be surprised if they were already practising for their next match. Amos probably wants to work them hard, since you guys beat them last game." I sighed. What would happen if Ted didn't want to talk to me? What if I sat there, watching him practise, but then he just ignored me? Would I run after him, or sit there and cry?
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:53 am

I smiled, "That's true....Amos would be working them hard..." I agreed it had been an interesting game against Hufflepuff. James was happy since our strategies beat them. I shook my head almost dog like and stretched. It had been a few days after the full moon so my muscles were still a little sore from that plus quidditch. I couldn't imagine how Moony was holding up. " So, we go there and check if he's there?" I asked her. knowing I was there for moral support.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda L. Black Tonks Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:56 am

I nodded. "Yes, it is the first place that I can think that he might go, especially since he was with Amos." With that being said, Sirius and I went outside and headed for the pitch.
Andromeda L. Black Tonks
Andromeda L. Black Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:35 am

I laughed, " All right to the pitch." i said as I meandered down the pathway towards the pitch and far away you could tell someone was flying. " I think your idea was right." I told her as I pointed towards the pitch as more people appeared in the air.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum