Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show offs, jerks, Bi**h, man who**-----1977----LANGUAGE& POSSIBLE SMUT

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Show offs, jerks, Bi**h, man who**-----1977----LANGUAGE& POSSIBLE SMUT - Page 3 Empty Re: Show offs, jerks, Bi**h, man who**-----1977----LANGUAGE& POSSIBLE SMUT

Post  Jayden Keyes Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:24 pm

I was going to tell her how I had to deal with watching my father kill people and how I didn't ever really know how to start, " Uh....second thought a lot of it I can't tell you." I said as I sighed, " it's hard to explain.... and yes I know how uninteresting everyone is..." I said hearing something from her. We turned down a corridor and the hospital wing was just tehere. " Madam pomfrey?" I said loudly as I walked over to a bed and out her down on it. " There.." I said with a slight smile.
Jayden Keyes
Jayden Keyes

Back to top Go down

Show offs, jerks, Bi**h, man who**-----1977----LANGUAGE& POSSIBLE SMUT - Page 3 Empty Re: Show offs, jerks, Bi**h, man who**-----1977----LANGUAGE& POSSIBLE SMUT

Post  Iveria Never Wed May 02, 2012 2:26 pm

I crossed my arms and looked at him blankly. Inside, I was kind of curious about what he was going to tell me, but then I decided that I didn't really have to know. As soon as he set me down, I scrambled up the bed, wincing as I did so. I wanted to put space between me and the bastard.

He smiled slightly, and I made a shooing signal with my hand. I was hurt, and as much as I felt sorta of (maybe) bad for doing it, I wanted to be by myself. I didn't need anyone with me. At all.
Iveria Never
Iveria Never

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Keyes Wed May 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Yeh, right. I pulled the chair over by the wall and sat down. " Do you not remember that part of the conversation five minutes ago?" I asked her knowing full well i had told her I was helping her back to the common room. " Sorry, already in contract." I said, god this girl was difficult to fucking understand. Why was she so intriguing to me.
Jayden Keyes
Jayden Keyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveria Never Wed May 02, 2012 2:46 pm

I scoffed and continued to look at him. Was he fucking serious? "Yeah, I don't really care about whatever valiant knight syndrome you're suffering from, but could you take it out on something else?" I looked down to my nails, picking at them slightly. "I, quite frankly, don't want to put up with your bullshit."
Iveria Never
Iveria Never

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Keyes Wed May 02, 2012 2:52 pm

That was it, " All right look....you want me to fucking leave... I will....." I said getting up and stretching, " Later." I said not really wanting to leave but my patience had gone out the window. I wanted to get to know her...but now it was all up to her now. Inconsiderate, little whiner, independent to much, " I mumbled as I left. I could believe this girl. It's not like I injured her fucking ankle.
Jayden Keyes
Jayden Keyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveria Never Wed May 02, 2012 2:59 pm

I stared at him for a moment, watching as he had his own little hissy-fit. It's not like I asked him to help me. Fuck, he did that shit all on his own. Though his last words, I scoffed at slightly, pointing at him.

"Oh my. Did I upset the poor boy?" I grinned slightly, wagging my finger slightly. "Was that a no-no? I'm so sorry. I'll be so considerate towards your feelings next time I tell you to leave me alone and you don't." I scowled some and crossed my arms again, "hmph-ing"

"Serves you right, prissy bitch."

I just wished he was a little less nice to look at.
Iveria Never
Iveria Never

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Keyes Wed May 02, 2012 3:07 pm

I really wish I didn't hear that. I had a bad temper, I whipped around. " I can't believe I'm doing this......." I said walking back, " I'm the little prissy bitch me? You're acting like you're better than everyone...why exactly hm... Miss I need to be on my own. The moment someone comes to fucking talk to me you turn into a fucking DRAGON! " I was almost at the point of yelling now. " Afraid to let someone in..... that it?....Don't like that someone wanted to talk fucking talk to you. " I said as I put my voice on a volume low, " Yeah, maybe be a little more considerate to others. Judging others, when you are just getting to know them. When stealing someone's wallet then when that person helps you, you tell him to leave. Like he's your fucking servant!"
Jayden Keyes
Jayden Keyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveria Never Wed May 02, 2012 3:34 pm

I just sat there and watched him seethe. Was it wrong I sort of found him even more attractive doing this? It kind of got to me, the speech though. As much as I didn't want it to. I sighed slightly, and massaged my temple as he finished his tirade, looking down at the bed he had placed me upon.

"Look, I'm fucking sorry, okay? Whatever. I don't like interacting with people. You're just too fucking persistant, damn it. What was I supposed to do?"
Iveria Never
Iveria Never

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Keyes Wed May 02, 2012 3:39 pm

" hm...interact...and not be a psycho bitch?" I asked angrily, sighing, " Is it really this fucking hard to talk to you..." I said not really sure what I wanted to do anymore I took the chair off the floor and sat it upright. " I'm here so suck it up." I crossed my arms and waited for Madam Pomfrey to fix her up.
Jayden Keyes
Jayden Keyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3