Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show offs, jerks, Bi**h, man who**-----1977----LANGUAGE& POSSIBLE SMUT

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Show offs, jerks, Bi**h, man who**-----1977----LANGUAGE& POSSIBLE SMUT - Page 2 Empty Re: Show offs, jerks, Bi**h, man who**-----1977----LANGUAGE& POSSIBLE SMUT

Post  Iveria Never Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:00 am

I grinned toothily to myself on my way up the stairs, not even minding the loud noises around me for once. Damn, revenge was fucking amazing. I giggled slightly to myself, shaking my head. Served that boy right. I hated people near me, touching me, talking to me, and trying to understand me. Frankly, he was following all of those to the tee.

I scowled as I tried to figure out why the hell he tried so hard. No one else had done that. I thought I was in the clear, too, which made me happy. Until I heard an unusually loud commotion taking place behind me. Turning around, I couldn't help but widen my eyes slightly.

"ARE YOU RAVING BLOODY MAD?!"

I looked around to take cover after my shout, but saw nothing that could help me. A old woman on the wall in one of the many portraits shook her head at me. "It's no use dear, he's got you." I glared at her heatedly before snarling and turning away. Before attempting to scurry away like the street rat I was used to being.

Who the hell would have thought a crazy attractive man would be barrelling towards me on a -i-broom[/i]?

...Wait, I did SO not think he was attractive.
Iveria Never
Iveria Never

Back to top Go down

Show offs, jerks, Bi**h, man who**-----1977----LANGUAGE& POSSIBLE SMUT - Page 2 Empty Re: Show offs, jerks, Bi**h, man who**-----1977----LANGUAGE& POSSIBLE SMUT

Post  Jayden Keyes Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:30 am

I flew over to her hopping down, " Oh no you don't blondie. " I said as I cornered her. " I think you have something that belongs to me. " I said with a smile. " I'd like it back....and no you don't have a choice. " I snapped, crossing my arms and looking at her sternly, and yet with a smirk. I couldn't stay mad at her what the hell was this. " Can I get my wallet back?" I asked and yet wasn't really asking. giving her the chance to ask her. She looked cute caught. wait...no.she just took my wallet. not a cute girl....brat. No she's pretty...I mean...wait...ugh this was confusing.
Jayden Keyes
Jayden Keyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveria Never Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:41 am

I scowled in his direction as he landed, crossing my arms over my chest, hmph'ing. I needed a way out of this situation. Now. I didn't want to bend to his fucking will, and I wouldn't. I refused to. I took a step back as he took one forward, effectively letting the bastard corner me. I eyed the broom out of my peripherals, and then it came to me; what a brilliant idea. I smiled suddenly, but it was strictly fake, made obvious by the fact my eyes were narrowed at him.

"Oh, you won't be smiling in a second, you smug fucker," I growled out, quickly ripping the broom out of his hands and taking off on it over the stairs.

Unfortunately... it was a lot harder than it looked. It wobbled mid-air and was spinning and oh god what had I done.

"HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS LOOK SO EAA-" I started to yell before gracefully crashing into the floor at the bottom of the floor, rolling away from the broom that was thrown in the opposite direction of my body, crashing into the wall with a loud 'bang'.

Shit, the world was so dizzy. I just let myself lay there for a minute, before groaning loudly, putting my hand to my head weakly.

"...Fuck."
Iveria Never
Iveria Never

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Keyes Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:59 am

I laughed, " Oh wow, you alright?." I asked. I sauntered down the stairs well I tried to calm myself down. " In all fairness if you knew you sucked why did you try?" I asked, " I play the sport...I practice a lot " I smirked, " It works when you know how to play the sport." I pointed out, " Wallet...." I said with my hand out. I had this odd temptation to kiss her.....wait WHAT?! Was I insane? I must have lost my mind. " Just would like my wallet." I said.
Jayden Keyes
Jayden Keyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveria Never Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:08 am

I groaned, flipping him off from my position on the ground. I couldn't bring myself to move just yet. And then there was the piercing pain flowing through my ankle. I bit my teeth to stop another groan of pain from emerging. I could handle it on my own, I was used to a lot worse. "I bet you suck a lot too, don't you pretty boy?" I winked mockingly at him to hide my wince of pain.

I dug his wallet out of my robe grudgingly, throwing it at his face.

"There, now fuck off." I finished, ignoring his presence and closing my eyes completely. I just needed to gain my bearings and I'd be on my way. Everyone else could fuck off.
Iveria Never
Iveria Never

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Keyes Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:14 am

Ah, she thinks I didn't see that, I caught my wallet. " Thanks..." I said putting it back in my pocket. Smirking I don't know why don't you teach me?" I asked with a little laugh, " C'mon we'll get that looked at.." I said as I walked over to her. " What did you do." I said, as I looked and from playing quidditch I get injuries pretty damn fast most of the time, I can see when someone is hiding something. " I'm not an idiot...contrary to some belief. " I said as I waited for her to fess up. " We'll go get it looked at. " I said offering my broom to her, I can guide it there or we can fly there. Flying there would be a lot easier.
Jayden Keyes
Jayden Keyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveria Never Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:28 am

Shit.

So he did see.

"Um, how about no?" She faked thinking for a minute, before growling out another reply. "Oh! I have an even better idea! How about get the fuck away from me, you asshole." She sighed loudly, before forcing herself to sit up on her own, rejecting the broom and his help completely.

She grunted slightly in pain as she lifted herself off the ground with one hand on the wall, and leaned against it, favouring her left leg completely. She glanced down at her ankle and grimaced slightly, before quickly destroying the expression and looking back up. Damn that was snapped at an awkward angle.

She started hopping on her one foot towards the infirmary, using the wall as her support instead of the guy's help. "Not like this is the worst thing that's ever happened to me anyway," she muttered to herself, before letting out a bitter chuckle.

Iveria Never
Iveria Never

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Keyes Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:55 am

" Oh for the love of Merlin.." i said getting frustrated. Scooping her up and not caring how angry she was going to be. " You want to get there sometime right?" i asked as I continued walking with her in my arms. I shook my head, " I know I'm torturing you." I said as I expected either a hit or a glare. Or a put me the fuck down or something. I smiled, " A little easier?" I asked as I was walking down the corridor.
Jayden Keyes
Jayden Keyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveria Never Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:01 am

I growled slightly at being picked up like some rag doll, before struggling in his arms for a minute. But after a few minutes, I conceded, crossing my arms and huffing. Gah, this boy was fucking irritating as hell.

"...What ever." I mumbled, pouting slightly. "Just hurry up, asshole."
Iveria Never
Iveria Never

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Keyes Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:04 am

I smirked " Well, I could easily go slower or take the long way." I said pointing that out. Not like I'm going to but I'm not running to the hospital wing. She'll get there in time alright. " So, you going to tell me why I literally had to fight you to help you" I asked her as she pouted in my arms. I turned the corner and walked up the stairs, the hospital wing was on the top of the school pretty much which made no sense to me but I wasnt going to complain I guess.
Jayden Keyes
Jayden Keyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveria Never Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:10 am

I glowered at his comment, looking away from him. Just because he was carrying me by force, didn't mean I had to be nice to him. I pointedly ignored his comments. After a few moments, I began to revel in the awkward silence. God, maybe he'd just fucking drop me already and leave me to fend for myself. That was what I was used to, anyway.

But it was weird though, why did this guy, that doesn't know shit about me, want to know anything anyway? I was quite frankly freaked the hell out. I scowled at the situation to myself. Why the hell did he have to bother me in the first place? I just wanted to be left alone.
Iveria Never
Iveria Never

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Keyes Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:34 pm

"alright feel free to stay silent. I can either annoy the hell out of you...or you can realize this is quite a walk. then I'm going to help you back to the house." I told her. I was in this now and I can't just leave her alone, it was partially I guess my fault even though she took my wallet then my broom to fly away with my wallet. It was a complicated story as to why I wanted to help her.
Jayden Keyes
Jayden Keyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveria Never Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:43 pm

His words just caused he to scowl even deeper. He thought he could beat her at her own game? No fucking way. She smirked slightly to herself and stayed silent. It didn't matter how long it took them to get to the hospital wing, she didn't particularly care; she just wanted to make the bastard hate what he made himself do the entire way there.

She had to admit though, she was quite comfortable in his arm- NO. She refused to finish that thought. Why did she even think that in the first place? She was obviously just tired and sore.
Iveria Never
Iveria Never

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Keyes Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:10 am

Well, " Guess I'll just talk about my life...to entertain you...." I smiled as I laughed a little while people walking by just stared at us as I walked by. Shaking my head a little, " You're alright...you know." I said. " Stop trying to keep everyone away from you."
Jayden Keyes
Jayden Keyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Iveria Never Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:05 pm

I scowled slightly and glared at him out of the corner of my eyes. Just talk about himself? Fine, what the fuck ever. I bet he didn't have a goddamn interesting thing to say. I sighed loudly, allowing my eyes to drift over the people. I was distinctively uncomfortable when people noticed me. I wasn't used to it at all.

I felt like snapping back at him, and opened my mouth to do so, but caught myself at the last moment and pursed my lips. Fuck that, I was sticking to my word... even though I could admit I was kind of looking like I was two.
Iveria Never
Iveria Never

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next