Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wondered why you came for all this after so long -- Summer 1975

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I wondered why you came for all this after so long -- Summer 1975 - Page 2 Empty Re: I wondered why you came for all this after so long -- Summer 1975

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:25 pm

The hope that I heard in his voice was shocking, actually.  I smiled kindly at him.  "Of course I'd go," I said to Remus gently.  "Even though I'm not your best mate or James or whatever... we're still mates.  I'd love to be there for you, Remus.  Really."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

I wondered why you came for all this after so long -- Summer 1975 - Page 2 Empty Re: I wondered why you came for all this after so long -- Summer 1975

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:33 pm

I was entirely surprised by Ember.  "It's in a few days," I said to her, unsure if she would still want to do that.  "Are you going to be able to get permission?"  I could not help but think of James, too, what would he think?
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:43 pm

I shrugged.  "I'll be fine," I said to hiim with a smirk, "I am James' sister.  I think I know how to be able to go do something without getting caught if I'm not allowed."  I was glad to see that my statement surprised Remus.  "Oh, please, don't think that I didn't learn a thing or two from him."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:11 pm

I chuckled at Ember's response.  "Alright, I will give you the fact that you had to have learned a few things from your brother," I agreed.  "I still don't want you to get into trouble, though."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2