Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After all the lies I mae you believe -- Summer 1975 (DONE)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

After all the lies I mae you believe -- Summer 1975 (DONE) Empty After all the lies I mae you believe -- Summer 1975 (DONE)

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:33 am

I had been hanging out with Tobi all day.  But something seemed off with my friend since she came back outside.... without snacks she said she would grab.  Yes, I was the hostess, but Tobi was practically my sister.  So she helped herself to everything in our hourse.  "Tobi, what is it?" I asked her, sitting on the edge of our pool with my feet dipped beneath the cool surface of the water.  The rest of hte me was soaking up the rays of sun.

Last edited by Ember Potter Black on Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

After all the lies I mae you believe -- Summer 1975 (DONE) Empty Re: After all the lies I mae you believe -- Summer 1975 (DONE)

Post  October Monroe Bane Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:59 am

I could not believe what I had overheard.  I looked at my best mate.  I bit my lip, but there was no way I could keep this from Ember.  "I heard your mum and dad talking," I started out, standing up and diving into the pool.  I always wonderd why the Potters had a pool when everyone liked to han gout at the Lupin's lake.  But then again, here me and Ember were.  We stayed here because the guys were at the lake.  And we tried to keep the moments with Em and remus to a minimum when the others were around.  "But they had said something about whether or not they should tell you something," I said as I floated in the pool.  "So naturally I listened intesntlyy."
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

After all the lies I mae you believe -- Summer 1975 (DONE) Empty Re: After all the lies I mae you believe -- Summer 1975 (DONE)

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:01 am

I stood up, laughing and doing a cannonball into the water.  When I popped my head above the water, I said, "Natrually... so what were they thinking about telling me?" I was curious.  It was hard to tell if this would be good or bad news.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:04 am

I pushed my wet hair back away from my face.  "Ember... they were saying something about you being adopted," I said quietly.  What on earth were they talking about?  "They were wondering if they should tell you now that you're old enough to understand."  I never would have thought she was adopted.  She looked so much like James and her parents.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:09 am

I was using a little innertube to float.  They said I was adopted?  No... that could not be.  They were my real parents.  I stared at Tobi.  "Did they say anything else?" I asked her.  I needed answers.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:11 am

I really did nto want to get James into trouble, but Ember was my friend more than James was.  James and I just tolerated each other.  "Your mum was agaisnt telling you... but your dad had said something that James knew about this," I said.  There was no way taht Ember was going to let any of this slide.  I could not believe that Tabatha did not want to tell Ember about being adopted.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:12 am

I felt my mouth fall open as I stared at October.  I moved towards the edge of the pool and lifted myself out.  I wrapped the towel around myself to catch all the dripping water before putting my red sundress over my black bikini.  I looked at Tobi.  "I'm sorry... but I need to go talk to James.  Are you coming?" I asked, thinking it would be odd if I left Tobi here.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:14 am

I swam to the edge and I got out of the pool as well.  I may as well see the reaction.  I dried myself a little bit and threw my shorts and tank on over my suit.  I put my flops on and caleld up to the house to the Potters to tell them we were leaving while running my hands through my wet, tangled hair.  They deserved to know we were going over to the lake.  I followed the fuming Ember to the Lupin lake.  Poor James.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:17 am

I was quite livid.  I untangled my black waves as we walked in silence to the Lupin Cottage.  I waved pleasantly to John through the window.  But I kept moving towards the back path that led to the lake.  I walked onto the dock all the way to the end.  I crossed my arms as I glared across the way.  "James Ryan Potter!  Get up here!  Now!" I yelled angrily.  It took all my power to sound as much lik mum -- his mum -- to make him swim to the dock.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Lupin Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:18 am

I waved at my son's secret girlfriend.  I would hate to be on the receiving end of her anger.  I was busy with making some food for teh boys out back.  I could hear the young girl's voice from the house and I chuckled to myself.
Jonathan Lupin
Jonathan Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:20 am

I looked from Ember to the guys.  Their faces were priceless.  I saw them all freeze out there in the water.  I could feel the rage emanating from my friend.  I figured if I counted to five, Ember would jump in and drag James to the shore.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:22 am

I looked at the guys and then up at Ember.  "What do you want?" I called pu as I started to swim to the dock.  I heard the guys splashing behind me, following me.  I got close to the dock.  I raelized how angry y little sister was.  I did not recall ever seein gher this angry or hurt.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:25 am

I glared down at him.  I crouched down and grabbed his hair to start pulling him onto the dock.  He lifted himself the rest of the way.  "How could you not say a word to me about this?!  James... I can't believe you!"  I said, tears in my eyes.  I wanted to hit him so badly.  His dumb look on his face made me feel even more angry and hurt and confused.  I shoved his shoulder and walked towards the beach.  I heard a splash and smirked slightly because my brother ended up back in the water.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 am

I had no idea what just happened.  I shook my head when I surfaced again.  Without looking at my mates, I lifted myself up onto the dock and jogged to catch up to my sister.  I made little puddles with each step.  I could not atch up with her until we were in the beach.  The sand stuck to my feet and I grabbed her arm gently.  "Ems... what's wrong?  Please... just clue me in on what's going on," I said softly, stopping her.  I was facing the water.  I saw the silhouettes of everyone watching us.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:29 am

I stared at him.  "James... you're my big brother.  How could you not tell me I am adopted?  We tell each other everything," I said, my voice choking up a little bit with tears.  I felt completely betrayed by everyone I loved dearly.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next