Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life is short; smile while you still have teeth -- Spring 1997

2 posters

Go down

Life is short; smile while you still have teeth -- Spring 1997 Empty Life is short; smile while you still have teeth -- Spring 1997

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:17 am

So things had been going very well with Fred.  I mean, I knew that I loved him... really, I would love to get married to him.  Merlin, where ws this crazy girl talk coming from?  I smiled absentmindedly while I made myself a sandwich in the kitchen.  I turned around and saw Dad.  "Oh, would you like me to make you one?" I asked him as I pulled out a bag of crisps to add to my plate.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Life is short; smile while you still have teeth -- Spring 1997 Empty Re: Life is short; smile while you still have teeth -- Spring 1997

Post  Michael Bane Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:17 am

I raised my eyebrows at Jada when I walked in on her smiling at the sandwich she was making.  "And thank you," I said to her when she asked if I would like to make a sandwich.  "What are you all cheery about?"
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Life is short; smile while you still have teeth -- Spring 1997 Empty Re: Life is short; smile while you still have teeth -- Spring 1997

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:29 pm

I felt myself blush and handed hiim the sandwich.  "Oh... nothing really," I said to Dad, my voice light and aerie.  When he started to laugh and shake his head, I stared at him.  "What?"
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:05 pm

"You," I said to her simply.  "You're very.... happy.  It worries me.  Normally when you're this happy, you're up to something."  she was just like her mother; always causing trouble.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:37 pm

I bit my lip, still smirking though.  "Of course I'm happy.  Why wouldn't I be?" I questioned, then I realized what he said and I gave him a look. "Oh, come on... I'm not normally up to something if I'm happy.  Can't i just be?"
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:01 pm

I laughed at Jada and shrugged.  "You can be," I said to her slowly, "but I'm just curious as to if there is a reason behind it."  I took a sip of some water I got for myself and looked at her.  I knew there was something there.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:06 pm

I avoided looking at Dad and finished the sandwiches.  I sat down at the bar next to him and took a bite, knowing it would buy me some time.  I swallowed and then looked at him.  "Okay... so I am seriously happy," I said to him, not entirely sure how to begin.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:58 am

I chuckled at Jada.  "I had no idea," I said, shaking my head.  "But do tell me more."  I was very pleased to see my daughter this happy.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:02 pm

I rolled my eyes at Dad playfully. "Well... it's kind of about a boy -- just don't ge tmad," I said quickly, knowing that protectiveness always comes out in people when one starts talking about fancying someone.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:33 am

I chuckled at her and shook my head.  "I promise I won't get mad," I assured her.  "I'm just glad to see you this happy... so give me whatever information you want to."
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:14 pm

"I really fancy Fred," I said to Dad honestly.  "I mean... we've always bantered and whatnot and enjoyed each other's company and have dated.  But I feel like it's more than that."
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down