Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding an old friend is like finding treasure -- Late 2009

+4
Sedona Black
Ryan Black
Jetty Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Finding an old friend is like finding treasure -- Late 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding an old friend is like finding treasure -- Late 2009

Post  Madelyn Black Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:21 pm

I walked into the living room to see the kids piling out of the fireplace soon followed by Addison.  I smiled at them and started to give hugs.  And that was when Dean Apparated there with his chair.  The living room quickly got crowded and loud.  "Hey kids!  How are you lot?" I asked.
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Finding an old friend is like finding treasure -- Late 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding an old friend is like finding treasure -- Late 2009

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:33 am

I let my son jump off my lap to see his mates.  I grinned and gave hugs to everybody.  I waved my wand to get drinks for everyone -- obviously some juice for the kids and some wine for the adults.  Once everyone settled down enough to get to the point where we could speak easily without the shouting over everyone else, I looked at the Blacks.  "It is good to see you lot," I said to them, grinning.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:01 pm

I grinned, gave hugs to the adults, but went to Rory.  "It's great that you're here... because we were wanting ot include you on stuff, but obviously couldn't," I said to him happily.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:23 pm

"great, thanks," I said, answering Lyn.  "You can take the boys a lot, right?  I'd like to not have them around."  I smiled innocently, but hoped that she would say they could watch them a bit more.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:42 am

I furrowed my brow.  "what were we wanting to include him in?" I questioned, not entirely sure what RJ was talking about.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:20 am

I chuckled at Sedona's question and shook my head at Lyn.  "So much for just visiting.  Apparently Little Miss had a plan," I teased, knowing that Lyn would not care.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:21 am

"Same to you," I said, cheering him with my beer he gave me.  "I'm glad you came back home... and that you don't have too much of an accent like your wife." I winked at my cousin playfully.  I could at least pretend to be in a good mood.  Besides, Jetty and I had gotten along for years once we got on the same page.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:32 pm

"Everything," I said, grinning at them.  "We can have loads of fun, though, now."
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Black Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:44 pm

I laughed and put a hand on Sedona's arm.  "Oh, I think we can take them off of your hands every now and then," I assured her, grinning at Addison.  Her daughter looked ecstatic.  "Only if I'm allowed to come visit you and your mom while they're here; we can let Uncle Jetty handle the boys, yea?"
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:28 pm

I chuckled.  "You don't like the Yankee accent?" I quipped.  "I find it adorable.  Or at least... tolerable."  I knew that would earn me a look, but I was going to give her a hard time because it was entertaining.  Besides, she gave it right back to her cousin and to me.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:35 pm

I grinned and nodded at Rory.  "First, let's go after Dona," I suggested.  I always lvoed ganging up on my big sister.  It was my favorite game.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:11 pm

I grinned and looked at my mum with excitement.  "Yes!  I think we should," I agreed, liking this idea so much better now.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:24 pm

I laughed.  "I don't think we'd get away with that here, though, RJ," I pointed out.  "Not with all the parents watching us.  We could so do it, though, if we have Rory spend the night.  Then we could easily torture her."
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:14 am

I laughed at the way Sedona got so excited.  "I think you just made someone's day," I said to Lyn, shaking my head jokingly.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:48 am

Jetty Pettigrew wrote:I chuckled.  "You don't like the Yankee accent?" I quipped.  "I find it adorable.  Or at least... tolerable."  I knew that would earn me a look, but I was going to give her a hard time because it was entertaining.  Besides, she gave it right back to her cousin and to me.
I chuckled adn looked at Jetty.  "I think you're lucky that she is occupied with my daughter right now," I informed him.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next