Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden Fruit can taste the sweetest- Remus and Nymphadora

2 posters

Go down

Forbidden Fruit can taste the sweetest- Remus and Nymphadora Empty Forbidden Fruit can taste the sweetest- Remus and Nymphadora

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:02 am

I can't believe it, I had to run into Remus Lupin of all guys. He is my cousins friend, it would be just to weird. Well, not really. I had practically started running the other direction when I ever so kindly walked right into him. Of course that had to happen, I still felt the heat on my face as I could remember every feature on his face when he realized that we had bumped into each other. He is so soft spoken, just going through reliving it this much has to be ridiculous. I mean, Helllo!? Dora he is just a guy!! Get it together! My brain just kept repeating that I needed to wake up and now. He was looking really tired, the kind of tired I just wanted to help him. He is such a good person and I like to try to help people. It would just be a bonus for me if I was helping him.

I had walked right into him, looked up and an inaudible noise came from me and I turned right around and tried to hurry down the hall. Unfortunately for me, my name is Nymphadora tonks and I tripped on god knows what and fell over. " Bullocks!" We were in the house dammit, it's not as if I could avoid him forever.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Fruit can taste the sweetest- Remus and Nymphadora Empty Re: Forbidden Fruit can taste the sweetest- Remus and Nymphadora

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:15 am

I had been about to apologize to Tonks for my lack of paying attention when she quickly ran in the opposite direction.  Utterly confused, I watched her leave... and she almost made it, too, until she tripped over that blasted troll's foot the Black's had used as an umbrella holder.  I was just grateful that Mrs. Black's painting had not woken up.  I went over to Tonks and offered her my hand back up.  "Here," I said to her in hushed tones to make sure that Mrs. Black stayed sleeping.  "I don't know why he doesn't just get rid of that bloody thing."  I was, of course, talking about Sirius and the troll foot.  I personally thought he enjoyed people -- mainly Tonks -- tripping over the thing all the time.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Fruit can taste the sweetest- Remus and Nymphadora Empty Re: Forbidden Fruit can taste the sweetest- Remus and Nymphadora

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:23 am

I grinned as he offered his hand to me, " that does sound like something Sirius would do." I said quietly. This is ridiculous say something. " Usually I am the one to wake her up....thankfully.." I nodded, why the hell am I so nervous. Dusting myself off, looking to him, " Thanks.." I said as I felt the heat rise.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon May 11, 2015 2:17 pm

I smiled at her gently.  "You're welcome," I said to her.  "I was going to make some tea before having to go do what is necessary for certain things..." I trailed off.  I was speaking of going and finding a way to hide myself away from harming anyone during the beautiful full moon tonight.  I shook my head slightly and looked at Tonks.  "Would you like a cup?" I asked, knowing that the question had not been implied in my first rambling.

<< When do we want this to be?  In the rise of the 2nd time Voldemort starts to come back in Harry's years?  Like in the books, timeline wise? >>
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down