Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden Fruit -- Christmas Break 1996

2 posters

Go down

Forbidden Fruit -- Christmas Break 1996 Empty Forbidden Fruit -- Christmas Break 1996

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:59 am

<< So before the Remus/Fenrir/Will fight lol.  to make that clearer for both of us!  I have a har time keeping things straight sometimes! >>

I was home with Mum.  I don't know where the guys were.  But I wanted to talk to her about Ayden -- without actually saying who ti was.  I needed to talk tomy mum about boys... that's what she was there for.  I slid down the hall in my socks just like I was a little kid and found her.  "Hey Mum," I said, "You got a minute?  I have something I want to talk to you about."
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Fruit -- Christmas Break 1996 Empty Re: Forbidden Fruit -- Christmas Break 1996

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:15 pm

" Oh come on in sweetie." I said placing the book I was reading down and pulled a chair out for her. " Tea?" I offered to conjure some more up for her. I looked over to her, " Sliding in your socks again?" I asked her with a smile.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Fruit -- Christmas Break 1996 Empty Re: Forbidden Fruit -- Christmas Break 1996

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:59 am

I grinned and sat down. "Sure, thanks," I told her with the tea. "And you know me well," I added, laughing a little bit. I curled my feet up beneath me and pulled my sweater over my hands and played with it in my fingers. "With the guys off doing whatever... I kind of wanted to talk to you about someone I've been seeing," I said, suddenly feeling awkward for bringing it up. But I needed to tell someone. And who was better than Mum? She would understand why I wouldn't tell the guys... though I wasn't sure yet if I wanted to tell her who it was.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down