Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sweetest dream would never do, I'd still miss you. TBD

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The sweetest dream would never do, I'd still miss you. TBD Empty The sweetest dream would never do, I'd still miss you. TBD

Post  Xander Black Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:13 pm

We had moved back to England to be close to the family. Being at Hogwarts was fun, different things to explore. Better yet the scenery, my sister telling me a bit about Hogwarts. Who was the best and whatnot. Of course whenever I went around the building I had some weird girls following saying how cute I was and such. It was weird, I was not used to attention. The one that I had noticed I doubt she noticed me at all. I am so awkward around girls.
Xander Black
Xander Black

Back to top Go down

The sweetest dream would never do, I'd still miss you. TBD Empty Re: The sweetest dream would never do, I'd still miss you. TBD

Post  Lyla Potter Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:04 pm

<< Hey... with Lyla being born in 99/00... did we say that Xander was 96ish?  I'm guessing this thread will be in the teen years or so... so that's the age I'm going to go with here lol.  But they'd be approx. 3-4 years apart at school.  Like lenni and George Smile lol >>

I was having such a rough day.  No one seemed to be leaving me alone... all the guys were seriously all over me.  It was driving me nuts today.  Could I not sit and have a civil conversation with a guy without it turning into a flirt fest?  I laughed at myself.  Of course not... I always flirted.  Always.  That was one thing that I learned best from uncle Sirius and Dad.  I really was following in their footsteps much to their dismay.  I was lost in my own little world while heading towards the Gryffindor Tower after Transfiguration and when I turned the corner I walked right into one of the older Gryffindor boys -- Xander Black.  Sexy Xander Black.  Oh how I always wanted to go up to him and start flirting, but I was a few years younger... so why on earth would he want to flirt with me?  Or even really hang out with me... and now I just ran right into him like a total klutz.  Thank you mother for that.  "Oh... wow, I'm sorry.  I wasn't even paying attention," I said honestly, bending down to pick up the books that I had been carrying that I had not put into my bag that was slung over my shoulder.  I hoped I was not blushing -- I normally did not blush around the guys I flirted with... but they were all my age and I had not made a complete fool of myself around them either.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

The sweetest dream would never do, I'd still miss you. TBD Empty Re: The sweetest dream would never do, I'd still miss you. TBD

Post  Xander Black Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:39 am

<< Yup Xander is a few years older just like there cousin.Razz >>

Grinning at her, wow, she was really pretty. " No problem." I said helping her pick up her books. " Off in dream world?" I asked her, everyone got that way sometime. Picking up a few of her heavier books, " I can take them if you're going to the tower if you like?" I offered. Being on the quidditch team I was worried because I am a large guy. I felt like she may have just walked into the wall. I started walking with her, " Name's Xander.."
Xander Black
Xander Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:48 am

"Oh, thanks," I said, gladly letting him take a couple of the heavier books.  I, of course, knew who he was... but I was not going to make a fool out of myself even more han I already have.  "I'm Lyla... and as much as I would like to say that I was contemplating something brilliant, yes... I was lost in my own little world that was of no importance," I admitted, laughing a little bit.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Black Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:52 am

Lyla, what a beautiful name. " That's a beautiful name....glad you fit it." I said as I grinned, I could flirt a bit. She seemed to enjoy my company. Might as well have some fun with her. We got to the tower, " Mcgonagall work?" I asked her as I held the portrait open for her.
Xander Black
Xander Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:06 am

I smiled and found that I was a little speechless.  That never happened.  What on earth was going on?  "Thanks," I said to him as I walked through the portrait opening.  "And unfortunately... I swear she's trying to take out dealing with my dad and brother out on me."  I shook my head and rolled my eyes.  "I would expect you to be out practicing some moves out on the Quidditch field... what are you doing hanging around inside the castle?" I inquired.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Black Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:40 am

I laughed putting her books on the table by the fire as I slumped into the couch. " Nah, just came from there. Was just doing some tricks, for the game. You come and watch?" I asked her out of pure curiousity. I was wondering if she ever does go to quidditch games. Just because her brother played doesn't mean she likes it or anything.
Xander Black
Xander Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:03 am

I laughed.  "Between having most of the family on the team and actually enjoying it, yes, I do go watch the games," I said, thinking how the Weasleys pretty much had the entire team to themselves.  "Just be glad that you managed to be on the team before all the Weasleys came up."  Here I go, talking about the family.  I hated the fact that it was difficult for me to talk to him.  This never happens.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Black Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:21 am

I grinned, " That makes sense....the family is quite large." I agreed, it was entertaining watching her search for things to say. " Normally are you so chatty?" I teased, she looked cute when she was as red as her hair.
Xander Black
Xander Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:09 am

Well, little did he know when I was with a guy we normally did not do a lot of talking... unless it was just flat out flirting.  I did not like to talk about myself that much or get to know them that much.  Never found a reason to.  I chuckled, to me it sounded like quite a nervous sound, but I was not sure if that was the way that it was really portrayed.  "Actually not at all... at least not with guys," I said, smiling at him.  He made me have butterflies in my stomach... which never happened.  It had to be the fact that he was just so cute and he was older.  That was it... at least, that was what I would tell myself.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Black Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:53 am

I grinned, " All right...so I am bringing out the chatty ness." I said to her with a grin. " So, what are you up to tonight?" I asked her might as well show her a few things. Was I talking about dirty things, not necessarily. I wasn't planning on taking advantage of her. She reminded me of a porcelain doll. I think I will call her that.
Xander Black
Xander Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:55 am

Was he seriously going to ask me to hang out?  I normally had to be the forward one.  I shrugged, playing it all cool.  "Oh, nothing much... I would probably end up causing some sort of trouble," I admitted.  I always ended up causing trouble... whether it was with the girls or a guy, that all depended on who I happened to be talking to that night.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Black Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:01 am

" Well, I am going to go back to the pitch if you don't have anything better to do...come with?" I asked her. She looked like she would want to come. " If you like quidditch I mean. I can show you a few things too." I pointed out to her. I looked over to her and grinned.
Xander Black
Xander Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:01 am

I laughed.  "You Quidditch players never take a break, do you?" I teased.  Even though I was teasing him, I nodded.  "Yeah, just let me take my stuff upstairs and change into something that's more appropriate for riding a broom and I'll be back down in... ten."  I also wanted to touch up my makeup and tease my hair a bit.  I did not want to leave him waiting long, but I would definitely need more than a few minutes.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Black Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:56 am

I nodded, " All right...I'll wait down here..." I told her as I sat down on the couch as I waited for her to come back down. I pulled off one of my shirts and fixing it and rubbing my one shoulder as I stood waiting for her as some girls looked at me and giggled. I would never get used to that. I smiled back and that made them whisper frantically. I looked back towards the stairs were she disappeared, " Come back soon please..." I put my shirt on the nearby cushion as I rested briefly figuring if she was anything like Lyn I would be down here for about half an hour or something.
Xander Black
Xander Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next