Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE TRAIN -- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves -- 1 September 2008

+9
Percy Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley
Elliot Matthews
Noah Gellar
Cameron Gellar
Lincoln Matthews
Bill Weasley
Penelope Clearwater
Abel Matthews
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

THE TRAIN -- We will open the book.  Its pages are blank.  We are going to put words on them ourselves -- 1 September 2008 - Page 3 Empty Re: THE TRAIN -- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves -- 1 September 2008

Post  Penelope Clearwater Wed May 20, 2015 5:51 am

I smiled at Parker and put a hand on his shoulder as we moved closer to the train.  "Even if you are in Slytherin," I assured him.  I bent down.  "You best go say goodbye to your dad and then get on the train with Ben and them, okay?  It's going to be leaving soon."
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

THE TRAIN -- We will open the book.  Its pages are blank.  We are going to put words on them ourselves -- 1 September 2008 - Page 3 Empty Re: THE TRAIN -- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves -- 1 September 2008

Post  Percy Weasley Thu May 21, 2015 5:53 am

I knew the kids would be returning to us to say goodbye soon.  I looked around, trying to find allt hekids.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Abel Matthews Sun May 24, 2015 4:41 am

Elliot Matthews wrote:I moved away from Abel and tried to fix my hair.  I wanted to make a good impression.  "Of course we'll be good and get good grades... I promise to only cause a little bit of mayhem," I assured them, grinning.

"Don't worry dad, Gramps will keep her in line." I said with a laugh at my sister. "I'll make sure she doesn't get into too much trouble." I smiled up at mum and dad. "We'll be fine." I tried to assure them. "We'll write you by tomorrow."
Abel Matthews
Abel Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun May 24, 2015 6:13 am

I gave a small laugh at Elliot. "As long as it's only a little mayhem." I joked with her. I sighed and smiled sadly at the kids. "We're going to miss you so much." What were we going to do without the kids at home? I couldn't believe that this was happening, our kids were growing up.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:33 am

I put my arm around Ben and we returned to the parental units and I grinned at them.  "Well, we'll write you guys," I said, speaking for the entire group.  I went over to Dad and Mumsy and gave them hugs.  I bent down and gave Sidney a big hug.  "I promise I'll definitely stay in touch, sis."  I hugged Uncle Percy and Aunt Penelope before casually walking back towards the train to get a compartment with my mates.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:24 am

I smiled at the kids and gave them all hugs.  "Behave and write to us," I said to them.  "No getting into detention... or, at least, don't get caught."  I knew that would get them all laughing.  "Love you, guys."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:00 am

I smirked athte kids.  "Nah, your mum's gonna miss you.  I'm gonna enjoy the peace and quiet," I teased.  They knew that I really would miss them, but I could not wait to hear about all their adventures through owls.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Gellar Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:25 am

I laughed at Ros.  "In a couple of years," I answered as Noah was kind of moody today.  I gave my brother a look adn then smiled at Rosalyn.  "I'll see you on the train... you ought to say goodbye to your folks," I told her.  I turned to my own family and hugge dmy parents.

"Noah, I'll write you every week like normal, okay?" I told him.
Cameron Gellar
Cameron Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Gellar Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:56 am

I smiled at Rosalynn and looked at Cam when his mate left.  "You better.  I know you won't forget about me,t hough," I said.  Cameron was the best brother ever.  I gave him a big hug.  "I can't wait until Christmas... then I'll see you again."  I hated when Cam left for school... being at home was so boring.  I mean, I had to do my own learning and stuff for writing and whatnot...b ut still.s
Noah Gellar
Noah Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:47 am

I rolled my eyes.  "Gramps won't know what hit him," I muttered.  Then I smiled innocently at my parents.  "You know I'll behave.  If I don't, I'll have Abel being all bossy.  I don't want that."  Then I laughed at Dad.  "I know you both will miss me terribly and have no idea what to do without me home bugging you nonstop."
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:51 am

Bill Weasley wrote:I smiled at the kids and gave them all hugs.  "Behave and write to us," I said to them.  "No getting into detention... or, at least, don't get caught."  I knew that would get them all laughing.  "Love you, guys."
I gave Aunt Penny and Aunt Dora hugs along with Uncle Bill and Uncle Percy.  "I'll write you as soon as I know when tryouts are," I said to Uncle Bill.  Uncle Percy tried to be supportive, but he was not into Quidditch.  That was okay; I had my other uncles to help me with it.  "And I'll be sure to keep an eye on Parker, too," I added quickly.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:19 am

"Behave... and at least somewhat listen to waht your uncle Bill said," I said loudly to Ben as he started to wander off already.  I bent down and gave Parker a kiss on his forehead.  "I love you, sweetie.  Let us know how the Sorting went, okay?  It doesn't matter what House you end up in.  We'll love you no matter what."
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:13 am

I gave them all hugs and went to board the train.  I was a little worried because Ben went off with his mates and so did Seth.  Where was I supposed to go?  I sighed.  I found a compartment that was empty and knew that it would probably be filled soon.  I just hoped that it would be with cool people or something.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:40 am

I gave Dad a squeeze and Mumsy also.  Gave quick hugs to Uncle Percy and Aunt Penny.  I got onto the train, passing by Seth and giving him a knowing look.  He was so going to go try to find his crush -- Juliet Finnigan -- and I knew it.  They were mates, but I knew that Seth fancied her a bit.  It was entertaining.  I found a compartment and knew that Cameron and Abel would end up joining me.  I looked out the window and saw the family.  I stood up and opened the window, sticking my head out slightly and waving at them.  "Love you!" I shouted one last time before I could see them during the holidays.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:27 am

I gave both Ben and Parker hugs.  "Good luck on tryouts," I said to Benjamin.  To my son, I said, "You'll do fine with the Sorting.  We love you guys." I looked at Ben when I said the last part, too.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next