Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE TRAIN -- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves -- 1 September 2008

+9
Percy Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley
Elliot Matthews
Noah Gellar
Cameron Gellar
Lincoln Matthews
Bill Weasley
Penelope Clearwater
Abel Matthews
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

THE TRAIN -- We will open the book.  Its pages are blank.  We are going to put words on them ourselves -- 1 September 2008 Empty THE TRAIN -- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves -- 1 September 2008

Post  Elliot Matthews Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:41 am

It was the start of term -- it was finally here!  I would be going to Hogwarts... I could not wait.  Abel was walking with me, Mum, and Dad, but I was sure he would go find his friends once we got through the portal at King's Cross Station.  At least, I hoped so.  I loved my brother dearly, but I hated how he was so overly protective of me sometimes.  Dad was pushing my cart full of things while Abel had his own -- I guessed it was a guy thing to do.  I could not stop smiling.  I was just so excited... and I hoped that I would be able to make friends easily.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

THE TRAIN -- We will open the book.  Its pages are blank.  We are going to put words on them ourselves -- 1 September 2008 Empty Re: THE TRAIN -- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves -- 1 September 2008

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:28 am

It was the start of mine and Seth's fourth year.  I really could not wait.  I loved seeing my mates -- mainly Cam and Abel.  Though Parker would be starting this year, too, so that was exciting.  Ben started last year.  I looked at Dad and Mum, who had Sidney.  "When we get through the portal... I'm good to go find my mates, right?" I asked, loving being with the family but wanting to find the so we could get good seats on the train.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

THE TRAIN -- We will open the book.  Its pages are blank.  We are going to put words on them ourselves -- 1 September 2008 Empty Re: THE TRAIN -- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves -- 1 September 2008

Post  Parker Weasley Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:15 pm

I walked with Ben, Mum, and Dad.  It was going to be my first year.  I was super excited.  Obviously I knew all about Hogwarts, but Ben was telling me things and it aggravated me that he was bragging so much.  I could only roll my eyes at him.  He was planning on trying out for the Quidditch team -- something I was sure that Seth and Ben would utterly enjoy.  I would be happy for him, I would, but that did not mean I wanted to hear about it constantly.  I was much more like my father on that respect.  I pushed my trolley and we were nearing the barrier.  I turned and saw that Seth, Ros, Sid, Aunt Dora, and Uncle Bill were just getting there as well.  I grinned.  "Hey guys," I said to the group of Weasleys.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:40 pm

My head was in the clouds, thinking about the Quidditch team when I heard Parker say hello to someone.  I looked up and saw Uncle Bill and Aunt Dora.  I grinned at them and immediately went over to Seth.  "think we can get out on the field to practice some more?" I asked him.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Abel Matthews Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:00 am

I was so happy to be going back to Hogwarts. I loved being home, and missed mum, dad and my sister terribly when I was away but I loved being with my friends at school. This year Elliot would be there and I had to show her everything and make sure she was okay. I pushed my trolly and smiled at my sister. "Everything is going to be awesome Elliot. If you need help with anything, I'm always here for you." I would help her with whatever she needed.
Abel Matthews
Abel Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:38 am

I laughed when Ben started bombarding Seth immediately.  I gave Bill and Dora a hug each and we started the process of getting to the platform, following instructions from Bill.  Whenever the family got together, they automatically started listening to Bill.  Percy held my hand as we watched Dora go ahead with Rosalynn.  Seth and Ben went through together.  Then me and my husband, while Parker went through with his Uncle Bill.  We were all on the platform and I loved seeing Parker's look at seeing the Hogwarts Express for the first time.  "Come on, kiddo... we need to get out of hte way," I said to him as we all started moving towards the train, trying to keep an eye on the older kids.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:25 pm

I chuckled at the Weasley crew and walked towards the platform, keeping my eye on Ben and Seth though I knew that Bill had a close eye on his son, too.  Seth was a bit of a stinker, that was for sure.  Being fourteen, I was surprised he was putting up with twelve-year-old Benjamin.  I was always proud of the kids for being close despite any age difference.  "Excited for the kids to get back to school?" I asked Bill.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:48 pm

I couldn't help but smile at the scene in front of me. Our son was pushing his cart, ready for his fourth year at Hogwarts and my husband was pushing our daughters cart, who was going into her first year. I figured I could add this to my something amazing that Draco and I had promised each other since our sixth year. I never thought that I would survive long enough to see his something amazing, never mind having my own. I shook my head to clear it. The kids reminded me so much of Lincoln, they had been through quite a bit in their lives but were still so strong. I was happy that Lincoln had been able to convince me to foster them and, in the end, adopt them. Like alway, he knew exactly what I needed, even if I didn't. I sighed and smiled at the kids. "You both have everything you need right? Books, wands, cauldrons, owls, ink, quills...." I tried to think of everything they would need. I was sure Abel would run to find his mates while Lincoln and I helped our daughter get settled on the train but maybe, he would want to make sure everything was okay with Elliot.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:58 am

I was walking with the family and was so happy that we ran into Aunt Penny and Uncle Percy and the boys.  I expected Ben to bombard me with quesitons, so when he did, I just chuckled.  I clapped him on the shoulder.  "Of course," I assured him.  "You'll do great."
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:41 am

I smiled at Percy.  "Always... now we just need Sid to get to that age," I said, looking over at Dora and my youngest daughter.  I looked back out towards our boys to make sure that they were not doing anything bad.  "Ben and Seth are probably going to leave us shortly... I see the gang of Gryffindor Quidditch players up ahead and I know they will end up going over there."  I chuckled knowing that Ben was going to get onto that team.  There was nothing that would stop him, I was sure of it.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:58 pm

I chuckled at Abel's reassurances and June's insistence that they have all of their things.  I pushed Elliot's cart along ahead of us and wondered how we would be able to manage being home at night without either child.  At least at Hogwarts we knew they were safe - especially with Dad in the Headmaster seat.  "If they don't have everything, they know we'll end up sending it out to them," I said.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Gellar Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:39 pm

I ended up walking through the portal with my parents and brother.  And every single year, my parents looked just as awkward as the year before.  They were muggles and I was, obviously, a muggle-born wizard.  I hoped that Noah would be magical like me, too.  He wanted to come to Hogwars so badly.  I just smiled at his nonstop yammering of everything around us.  "Noah, calm down," I said to him kindly.  "You'll hopefully be able to come to Hogwarts in two years when you turn eleven."  I looked around, hoping to find my mates -- Rosalynn and Abel in particular.  I knew Abel's younger sister was starting school this year and he had to be nervously excited.
Cameron Gellar
Cameron Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Gellar Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:02 am

My eyes widened.  "Hopefully?  You don't think I'm a wizard?  I've done things like you did and stuff," I said, feeling really disappointed that my big brother was not sure if I would be able to go to Hogwarts when I turned eleven.
Noah Gellar
Noah Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:40 am

I grinned at my parents.  "Of course we have everything," I said to them happily.  "I think you checked my trunk at least twice, Mum, and I know Abel doubled checked it, too.  I really should have not packed at all and let you two do it."  I could not help but giggle slightly because I knew that those two enjoyed worrying about me.  Dad let me be a bit independent, but I knew that could change in a heartbeat.  He might be more protective of me than Mum or Abel, he just did not show it all the time.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:18 pm

I rolled my eyes when Dad ignored me when I asked about my mates, but I unerstood.  There was always so much going on once we got to the platform.  I saw Cameron instantly -- his parents stuck out greatly on a platform full of Wizards and Witches.  "I'm going to go say hello to Cam," I said to Dad and Mum.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next