Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someday you'll understand -- TBD

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Someday you'll understand -- TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: Someday you'll understand -- TBD

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:20 am

I left them, but did not go to my room.  I stayed in the adjacent room to hear what they were saying about me and basically anything else.  I swallowed and hoped that I could find a way out of this.  Then it dawned on me:  I had two best mates.  They would help out, right?  I went to my room quickly and started pacing, trying to figure out what to do.  I knew that I could not stay with them for more than a couple of nights each.. but still.  It was an escape from here as often as I could manage.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Someday you'll understand -- TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: Someday you'll understand -- TBD

Post  Morgan Winters Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:58 pm

I swallowed and nodded at Sebastian.  "Of course,"I said, my voice staying steady.  My love for my son will protect him as much as possible, however, whether Bastian realized it or not.  I took a deep breath and added, "Would you like me to make you a spot of brunch with some tea?"  I knew that he enjoyed some tea whenever he went into the office area -- and that was where he had come out of when Tommy had raised his voice.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:35 am

I looked down my nose at Morgan.  "If you must," I said to her dismissively.  "We will have to make sure his attitude changes quickly."
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:13 am

I finished bags and I knew that I had no time to spare.  Riddle would end up checking in with me or something soon.  Well, at least once Mum was done with distracting him in ways that I definitely did not want to think about.  I tossed my bag out my window and I climbed out after it.  I was sure that they would be checking on me soon and I did not want to risk being caught trying to Floo over to the Blacks or Collins.  I was not entirely sure where I wanted to go... Hunter or RJ?
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:21 am

I quickly made up some tea for Sebastian.  "Of course," I said to him.  "But Bastian... this is all so hard on him.  And he's at a difficult age.  So... please, don't be so hard on him right now."
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:00 pm

I looked over at Morgan.  "Of course," I said to her quietly.  "It still gives no right to be disrespectufl."
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:28 am

Of course I had to agree with Sebastian.  I set the mug of tea in front of him gently.  "I understand that it is no excuse," I assured my husband.  "I will speak with him about it before you have to do anything, though."  Tommy was my son.  I raised him.  Even if he did not understand what I was doing was to protect him, I would still do my best to do so.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:44 am

I sighed heavily. I still wanted my son's support. I did not want my heir to go the other way completely if I could help it. "Alright," I said to her quietly. "I will let you speak to him first."
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2