Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't waste your whole life trying to get back what was taken away -- Fall 2016 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Don't waste your whole life trying to get back what was taken away -- Fall 2016 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't waste your whole life trying to get back what was taken away -- Fall 2016 (DONE)

Post  Noah Gellar Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:06 am

"That's fine to talk about a car that way," I assured her.  "She's my dream car."  I looked at that page and sighed.  "It won't happen for a very long time."
Noah Gellar
Noah Gellar

Back to top Go down

Don't waste your whole life trying to get back what was taken away -- Fall 2016 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't waste your whole life trying to get back what was taken away -- Fall 2016 (DONE)

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:06 am

I looked over at Noah questionably.  "Why not?" I asked him.  It was amazing how he was able to get my mind off of what happened earlier -- well, mostly.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Gellar Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:07 am

Laughing, I shook my head again.  "That car is really expensive," I said to Quinn.
Noah Gellar
Noah Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:08 am

I sighed, understanding that.  "Well... it's still good to dream," I said kindly.  I heard some people talking and recognized the voices. as thsoe who belonged to Slytherins.  I grabbed Noah and pulled him around a corner.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Gellar Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:09 am

I was about to respond when I nearly hit the stone wall.  I peered around the corner and saw some Slytherin girls walking by.  I heard them mention Quinn and my anger ignited.  I turned to her.  "They're the ones who did everything, aren't they?" I asked, seeing the fear and hurt in her eyes.
Noah Gellar
Noah Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:10 am

I nodded.  "I'm sorry," I said, wondering if me dragging him had hurt him at all.  "And yes... I believe so.  I'm just ready to get to the safety of the common room."  I sighed.  This was clearly the reason I was not a Gryffindor.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Gellar Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:11 am

I nodded at her.  After making sure the coast was clear, I led the way towards the bifurcation between our two towers.  Once we were there, I looked at her.  "Remember it's notyour hair that makes you lovely, Quinn," I told her with a smile.
Noah Gellar
Noah Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:12 am

I smiled an embraced Noah.  "Thank you, I said, kissing his cheek before leaving to my own twoer.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2