Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny -- Summer 2016

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny -- Summer 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny -- Summer 2016

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:27 am

"I'm not here to babysit," I assured her.  "I'm here to beat you at some Wizard's chess."  I winked at her playfully, knowing that she would much rather be flying, but she could not do it yet.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny -- Summer 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny -- Summer 2016

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:42 am

I smiled at Des and went over to her.  "Well, it is about time we got out of here and stop babying our sixteen year old and get back to... what am I saying?  We'll always baby Quinn while she's going through treatment," I said, chuckling and giving Des a kiss on the cheek.  "That looks dashing, by the way," I added as I went to the closet to grab a nicer shirt.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:52 pm

I laughed at my uncle as he pulled out the chess set.  "I don't think you could do that very easily," I said to him, "or at all."
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:08 pm

I rolled my eyes at Charlie when he started talking about babysitting Quinn, but grinned when he complimented me.  "Why thank you," I said to him, grabbing a matching tie to go with the shirt he was now buttoning.  I went over to him and started to put his tie on for him.  He could do it, obviously, but this way I could be close to my husband again.  It seemed like awhile since we could actually act like us.  "Well, I think a break is much needed," I assured him.  "Since you don't look too bad cleaned up yourself... I think we should actually go out on the town like Bill suggested and enjoy ourselves."
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:46 pm

I raised my eyebrows at my rather confident niece.  "You are having delusions of grandeur," I teased, sitting down and letting Quinn go first -- she was always white.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:22 pm

I smirked and let Desi do my tie for me, there was no point in arguing with her about it.  I took hold of her hand.  "I think we better get going -- they might end up thinking we might not leave at all," I said to her, leading her out of the bedroom.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3