Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny -- Summer 2016

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny -- Summer 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny -- Summer 2016

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:59 am

I continued with the smoothie I was making for Quinn. "Why don't you two hash out the details and I get this to Quinn," I pointed out to them.  " I just want to make sure that she gets this before she gets too nauseous."
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny -- Summer 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny -- Summer 2016

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:16 pm

I laughed when Charlie took off up the stairs.  I looked at Bill.  "Dora won't let you be here with your kids... well, I guess they are all older.  You still... we're fine," I said to him.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:32 am

I was about to get out of bed when Dad came in with the smoothie.  I grinned at him even though I felt horrible.  "Thanks," I said to him, though I was unsure if I was going to drink any of it.  I took the smoothie from him, but just held onto it.

"So Uncle Bill is here?" I asked, attempting to drink some of it because I knew Dad would overly fret about me not eating anything.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:23 am

I rolled my eyes.  "Dora and the kids will be fine," I assured her.  "Now... go get around and you and Charlie go out.  You need this,Des.  You've been highly stressed."  I was not going to take no for an answer.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:30 am

I laughed and nodded at my daughter.  "Yeah, your uncle is here.  And he's trying to kick me and your mum out of the house," I said to her, sitting down on her bed by her feet.  I looked at her and my heart ached.  She looked nothing like herself anymore, and yet, she was still so beautiful.  She somehow managed tok eep a smie on her face even if her mother and I were so strained with worry.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:15 am

I looked at Bill and bit my lip.  I did agree with him; charlie and I needed time for ourselves and not just with taking care of Quinn.  I had noticed a bit of strain on my marriage, but nothing we could not work through, of course.  "Bill, you don't need to do this," I said to him, though my resolve was practically gone.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:00 pm

I took the smoothie and looked at dad.  "You do need to get out of the house," I said to him.  "Dad... I know you guys want to hover and protect and care for me... but I'm fine.  And if Uncle Bill stays... just go.  Have some fun.  Because you two are driving me mental."  I squeezed his hand and gave him a loving smile.  I knew they would nto go unless I pushed them to.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:08 am

I chuckled at desdemona.  "I know I don't need to do any of this," I said to her, gently turning her towards where their bedroom was.  "But I'm going to do it nonetheless.  So go get around to have a date with my brother."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:19 am

I stared at Quinn in disbelief and mild amusement.  "Aren't you being such a sweetheart," I said to her, shaking my head.  I sighed and stood up.  "And alright... if you want to sned us away, fine."  I winked at her and kissed her forehead.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:39 pm

I chuckled slightly and walked towards the bedroom.  "We haven't had much time with each other, Bill, so if I get too dolled up we might not make it out of the house," I teased, knowing that it would crack Bill up.  I always had a good relationship with him just like he had with Charlie.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:14 pm

I gave my dad a really tight hug.  "I love you," I said to him quietly, "so please... go live a life with Mum for one evening and let me be."  I grinned at Dad and he merely shook his head at me.  I had his attitude about everything and that was why I was his girl.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:39 pm

I laughed and shook my head.  "Nah, I'll make you guys leave.  Quinn doesn't need to hear any of that," I teased, walking back towards the kitchen once Desi closed the bedroom door.  At least she was getting changed to go out.  The two of them needed that.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:07 am

I laughed at Quinn and shook my head.  "Alright, I give up," I said, knowing that Desi and I needed our time together.  It would be a fun night and hopefully a worry free night as well.  "I think your mum has already started to get around.  You think I should let her surprise me or should I just go interrupt her getting ready?" I was sure that it would be more fun if it were a surprise.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:52 pm

I pulled on a little black dress because those were always in style and rather dashing in general.  I let my hair stay in its natural wavy curls and just donned some light makeup.  I heard the bedroom door open and I saw Charlie come in.  "We're being kicked out of our own home," I said, chuckling.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:57 pm

Dad just went into the bedroom before I could say anything.  I sighed and found my uncle, giving him a hug.  "I'm glad you got them to leave," I whispered to him.  "But I still dont' need to be babysat."
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next