Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity is an admirable trait -- Summer 1995

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Curiosity is an admirable trait -- Summer 1995 - Page 2 Empty Re: Curiosity is an admirable trait -- Summer 1995

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:41 am

I smirked slgihtly. "I wouldn't tell anyone.  It's none of my business," I said, shrugging.  I just had wanted her to say it.  I heard the snoring stop.  I looked at Lucy.  "Lu... get to bed and changed.  I do bleieve Prof -- Remus -- may be waking up," I told her quickly but barely in a volume above a whisper.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Curiosity is an admirable trait -- Summer 1995 - Page 2 Empty Re: Curiosity is an admirable trait -- Summer 1995

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:43 am

Lincoln was right -- no more snoring.  I smiled a thanks and quickly went to my bedroom.  I had never changed so quickly as I did not want to get caught.  I pulled the covers up and rolled so my back was towards the door. I  could not hear anything, but hopefully Daddy would nto check on me.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:45 am

I chuckled slightly and shook my head.  I put my cup in the sink and started to walk towards my new bedroom.  I nearly ran into Remus.  It was still hard to call him and Mrs. Lupin by their first names.  "Oh, sorry," I muttered softly.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:46 am

I was groggy, but something woke me up.  I thought I heard voices.  "Will or Lu up with you?" I asked, yawning widely.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:47 am

I had to refrain from chuckling at his appearance -- shaggy hair all over the place, eyes barely open, slightly ataxic because of exhaustion.  "No... I had a nightmare... maybe you heard that," I suggested.  He would probably believe anything I told him.  "Why are you awake anyways?"
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:48 am

I blinked and yawned again, running a hand through my hair.  "Nightmares... and I swore once I woke, I heard voices," I replied, my voice still full of sleep.  "You should get to bed, Linc."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:50 am

I cocked an eyebrow and shrugged.  "If you say so," I said simply.  I looked at Professor Lupin and wondered if he would even remember this come morning.  I also could not help but be curious of his nightmares.  I had never really seen Professor Lupin wearing only pajama pants before -- he was normally fully dressed like I was whenever I stepped out of the bedroom.  I saw a scar on his chest and it was easy to see that it was a massive bite or claw mark.  I guessed where he had been bitten as a child.  I also could not help but be curiuos of his nightmares.  At the end of the hall, I turned around and looked back at him.  "Remus... what keeps you up at night?" I asked, hoping he would answer me.  I saw something dark pass over his face.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:52 am

I looked at LIncoln and felt an involuntary shudder take over, waking me up more than I was.  "Nothing you need to concern yourself with," I said dismissively.  Of course things that I dreamed about were of the horrid things Boris did... they haunted me on random occasions.  I just needed to check everyone then I would drift back off to sleep like normal.  "Goonight, Lincoln."  I gave him a pointed look.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:53 am

I nodded and went to my room.  I closed the door and laid back down.  I heard Remus check the other two.  Within fifteen minutes, I heard his snores drifting through the walls.  Surprisingly the sound helped me fall asleep.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2