Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blame it on the alcohol-Summer/Fall 1998?

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Blame it on the alcohol-Summer/Fall 1998? - Page 3 Empty Re: Blame it on the alcohol-Summer/Fall 1998?

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:48 am

I finished the first drink and took the second drink that Dave just placed next to me. He winked at me again as he walk away and I just gave a small giggle. I turned back to my brother. "Draco, how often do you come here?" I asked, taking a sip of the drink. That's when the other female bartender came over to give Draco a fresh drink and put her hand on his arm. She finally walked away and I raised my eyebrows at my twin as I took another sip. I shrugged when he asked what. "I didn't say anything Draco." I relied innocently.

Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Blame it on the alcohol-Summer/Fall 1998? - Page 3 Empty Re: Blame it on the alcohol-Summer/Fall 1998?

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:20 pm

"Often," I replied to Juniper evasively.  I was going to have to watch Dave.  He was not going to touch Juniper; he had a bit of a reputation according to Stacey and I had seen some of it happen.  A few other regulars waved at me or acknowledged me in some other way.  "And you didn't have to say anything.  I saw the look," I added with a bit of a smile.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3