Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slumber Party - Summer 1998

3 posters

Go down

Slumber Party - Summer 1998 Empty Slumber Party - Summer 1998

Post  Linnea Parkinson Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:23 am

I finally got to go over to the flat that Pansy and Draco called a home.  I knew that Draco's sister, June, lived with them, too.  I was so excited that Draco and Pansy were married!  I was just a bit disappointed that my sister did not have a wedding... I would have thought she would want one.  Of course Dad was proud either way because his eldest married the Malfoy boy.  Mum was a bit off put about no wedding, too, but she was happy that Pansy was happy.  I gave my parents hugs as they had used Side-Along Apparation to get me to the flat.  "Bye!  Pansy will bring me home!" I said to them brightly as I knocked on the door.

They stayed with me, however, to at least see Pansy or something.  I hoped that Pansy had expected that.
Linnea Parkinson
Linnea Parkinson

Back to top Go down

Slumber Party - Summer 1998 Empty Re: Slumber Party - Summer 1998

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:58 am

I knew that the Parkinson's were going to be headed over shortly and I had been a bit on edge.  I knew they would expect something far more extravagant than what we had, but they were not nearly as bad as my parents.  I could tell that Pansy was a just like me and Juniper was the same.  I hear the knock and went over to the door.  "Welcome," I said, plastering on my most alluring smile that I knew won people over.  "Come in, please."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:11 pm

I looked up from the salad I was tossing and grinned seeing my sister and saw my parents as well.  I stopped what I was doing and went to them, giving my mother a hug.  "Hi," I said to them pleasantly.  I knew Draco as merely being polite -- he was leery of parents.  I could not blame him,r eally.  I linked arms with Draco afterhugging my little sister as well.  "Would you like to come in and have a cup of tea?" I questioned, knowing they would most likely decline.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:09 pm

I could feel them judging us and the way we were in a small flat -- I was just starting at St. Mungo's and they knew that my father was no longer supplying me which was not what they wanted for their eldest daughter when they heard she was with a Malfoy.  They - thankfully - declined and said goodbye to their daughters.  "Should I leave the two of you...?" I questioned.  I could easily go into the bedroom and study up on some things that I needed to for work anyways.  I was not sure what Pansy had planned.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Linnea Parkinson Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:49 pm

I rolled my eyse at Draco.  "Why should you leave?  You're part of my family now, Draco," I said to him, shrugging and plopping down on the sofa.
Linnea Parkinson
Linnea Parkinson

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:48 pm

I chuckled at Draco.  "Well, we're going to have Linnea and June here... this is going to be a busy little flat," I said, smiling.  "but Linnea, we do have something to tell you."  I had been waiting to tell Linnea I was pregnant since I found out and now I could finally tell her.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:57 am

I was not expecting to just tell her as soon as Linnea got there, but Pansy was sitting on this news for awhile now.  I smiled a bit, getting better at being excited now that they were protected because of the choices Juniper and I had to make.  "Ah, yes, I'll let your sister take this," I said, shaking my head.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Linnea Parkinson Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:14 pm

I looked between Draco and Pansy.  "What's going on?" I asked, at a complete loss.  I did not like the fact that I felt so out of hte loop of what was going on here.
Linnea Parkinson
Linnea Parkinson

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:16 pm

I grinned, taking hold of Draco's hand.  "You're going to be an auntie!" I said happily, unable to hide the happiness of that news.  Was it the way I would have liked everything to happen with Draco?  Of course not.  But I still would not change it.  Well, except perhaps him having to take hte Dark Mark; he did that for the protection of the family now.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:14 pm

I was unsure of how Linnea would react; I figured she would be happy until she found out we had been hiding it for a little while.  I knew she was still unhappy about the fact that Pansy and I eloped.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Linnea Parkinson Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:15 am

I stared at my sister. "What?" I questioned. When I looked at Draco, I knew that they were being completely honest. "Is that why you eloped? I mean... I figured it was to keep the parents out of it... but I never thought it was because you were pregnant!" I could not believe it. I gave Pansy a big hug.
Linnea Parkinson
Linnea Parkinson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down