Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blame it on the alcohol-Summer/Fall 1998?

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Blame it on the alcohol-Summer/Fall 1998? Empty Blame it on the alcohol-Summer/Fall 1998?

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:39 pm

I sat in one of the chairs in the small parlour, my legs tucked under me, looking at the job list I had picked up earlier in Diagon Ally. Despite being so close, I had yet to find a job, Fathers threat seemed to be working. After looking over the list I sighed, none of the jobs would allow me to make enough to move out of here in the near future. I did as many of the house chores as I could but I wanted to be able to contribute financially as well as starting to save my own money. I didn't want to be a burden to Pansy and Draco any longer them I absolutely had to be.

I looked up when I heard someone enter the room. I forced a smile at my twin, hoping he couldn't read me like he always could. "Hey Draco. What's up?" We tried to keep a good front up for Pansy, being Death Eaters though, we knew that things were going to be getting bad soon, but she was pretty good at reading us. Draco never liked to leave her unprotected for long, she was his wife and pregnant with his twins. "Where's Pansy?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Blame it on the alcohol-Summer/Fall 1998? Empty Re: Blame it on the alcohol-Summer/Fall 1998?

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:43 am

I forced a smile when Juniper looked up at me.  The farther along Pansy got, the more worried I became for her.  Things were getting worse and worse -- and going to the meetings, I knew just how bad.  I sighed and sat down on the couch heavily. "I just forced her to rest," I said to my sister.  "She's rather stubborn..."  I looked my sister over and furrowed my brow slightly.  "What are you doing?" I inquired.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Blame it on the alcohol-Summer/Fall 1998? Empty Re: Blame it on the alcohol-Summer/Fall 1998?

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:02 am

"Good, she needs to rest." I gave a small laugh when he said she was stubborn. "And that's why you two are prefect for each other. You're both stubborn as hell." I gave him a smirk but it fell when he ask what I was doing. I looked back down at the paper in my hands. I was going to lie and say nothing but he would probably make me tell him anyway. I just held up the paper for a moment before I let it and my hand fall back into my lap. "Looking for a job." I replied weakly. I sighed. "I just want to help. Father never gave me a choice. He just took away my chances at a career." I said the last two sentences bitterly. "This is the first step to getting my own place."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:41 am

I kept my gaze steady on her.  "You are more than welcome to stay here as long as necessary, Juniper," I said to her softly, though I was thinking that I woudl prefe her here than on her own with the way things were getting.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:46 am

I looked back at the paper in my hand for a moment before I crumpled it. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I didn't really like when we talked about this, it made me feel useless. The disappointment couldn't find a job. Father had been right all along, I relied on Draco too much and did not deserve a brother who would do what he did for someone like me. "Can we please not get into that conversation right now Draco? Please?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:45 am

I shrugged, dismissing it.  "Whatever you want, June," I said.  I was not really up for arguing about anything.  I was too worried to deal with anything else.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:36 am

I nodded but felt restless. There was so much going on, between the meetings, finding a job and cleaning up the house and making sure we had everything we needed here, and being worried about when the Dark Lord would want to make his move, there was a lot on my mind. I stood up and started to pace. I tried my best not to show my brother and Pansy how worried I was but I knew I wasn't doing a very good job. I wasn't going to let anything happen to Draco, Pansy or the twins before or after they are born. I looked at my brother, "I need to do something to take my mind off of everything. Maybe read?" I was too restless for that though, there was no way I could sit down and do anything. I needed to move to get out some of my pent up energy.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:28 pm

I shook my head at her.  "Why don't you see Lincoln?" I suggested, though I was not sure if that was the best option... despite the way we put our differences aside.  Though I did agree with her; she needed to do something.  And so did I.  I knew what I wanted to do and that was to grab a drink... but I tried not to drink so much in front of Juniper or anyone really.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:40 am

I shook my head at the idea. "I don't want him to see me like this. He would just wonder why I'm worried. Beside, I haven't talked to him very much since we took the Mark." Of course Lincoln knew what had happened when we made him and Pansy runaway. I just didn't want him to feel like he had to pretend to care about me anymore when I knew he never could. "I kind of just want to go out." I gave a small laugh, thinking of how crazy that idea was. I shook my head to clear it. "But I don't really know what I'm thinking. Do you have any other ideas?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:51 pm

I cocked an eyebrow.  "Go out?" I asked, looking at my sister like she was mental.  "Like... to a bar or just out on a walk or something?" I could easily go to a bar.  That would definitely mask my need for a drink with a want for having a good time wiht my sister.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:00 am

I laughed at the way Draco was looking at me. "I know, I sound crazy right? But...do you want to do either?" I asked seriously. "I think I just need to get out of here for a bit." I kept pacing.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:43 pm

I shook my head at her. "It doesn't sound mental at all," I said, hoping that I did not sound too eager.  "Why don't we actually act like kids our age for once?" I attempted a smile at her.  "Why don't we grab a drink?  Then perhaps we could walk or whatever afterwards."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:59 am

I gave a genuine laugh, the sounds was so foreign my hands flew to my face to cover my mouth. This just caused me to laugh harder. "Okay," I replied after a moment, "We can grab a drink, and then maybe even a milkshake or something." That sounded perfect. My hands fell back down and I looked down and saw my dark mark. My smile faded slowly as the memories of why I wanted to go out in the first place came back. "We'll just have to put up some extra wards for Pansy." I added slowly.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:07 am

I nodded at her.  "Of course," I assured.  "There is no way I'd leave without doing that."  I sighed, standing up.  Sometimes I wished that we did not have to go through all of this.  I stretched slightly and looked over at Juniper.  "May as well get around and then, once we're outside, I'll cast the extra protection."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:33 am

I nodded, "Maybe we should put up the blood wards we had on our rooms too." I said as l stood. I gave him a forced smile. "Meet you back here in ten?" I didn't wait for an answer before I went to my room. I closed the door and started to get ready. I really had no idea what to wear but it was a nice night outside so I picked a royal blue tank top that had sparkles on it and a pair of blue jeans. Picking up my wand I used magic to curl my hair and put some make-up on. I took a look in the mirror and made sure my dragon pendent was securely in place. I took it in my hands for a moment and thought back to everything that happened over the past few years. I sighed, shook my head and and took one last look in the mirror to make sure everything was perfect, well, as good as anything that involves me can be. After another moment, I left my room and took my place back on the couch to wait for Draco.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next