Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018

+26
Nymphadora Tonks
Maggie O'Donoghue
Jacob Weasley
Joshua Weasley
Alysha Lupin
Molly Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Fred Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Leopold Greyback
Percy Weasley
Penelope Clearwater
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Ayden Greyback
George Weasley
Ron Weasley
Bill Weasley
Seth Weasley
Rory Pettigrew
Constantine Black
Nolan Greyback
Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Charlie Weasley
Sebastian Riddle
30 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018 - Page 11 Empty Re: I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018

Post  Ron Weasley Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:59 am

I stared at Penny.  "of course I'll go check on Dad... no need to get snappy," I said to her.  There was no reason to call me Ronald.  I looked at Perce.  "C'mon," I said to him, grabbing my cloak.  Dad needed someone, I was sure.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018 - Page 11 Empty Re: I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:01 am

I arrived at the Burrow with the students related to Uncle Charlie and Aunt Desi:  Lauryn, Charlie, and the like.  I saw Lauryn go to her younger brother.  He was just six or so... he needed the support.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:09 pm

I was glad to see that the others from school finally got there.  I looked around to see if Ayden and Lucy were there, and they were not.  I went up to Charlie.  "Your aunt and uncle were at Shell Cottage," I said to him, my voice sounding so much unlike my own.  "I'm sure that they'll be back with your parents..."
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:45 am

I put a hand on Ayden's arm.  "But... Leo is at the Burrow now... and Charlie... go there. I'll speak to Will and Emelyn," I said to him, my voice drained.  How was I going to tell them we lost somebody else?
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:22 am

Jada Monroe Weasley wrote:I sighed.  "Someone needs to go check on your dad," I explained to Percy as Penny and I put cloaks on to go out to hte chicken coop where Molly was last seen.  "He's in the shed.  We're checking on Molly."
With cloaks donned, Jada and I walked out of the house and towards the chicken coop.  We heard the door open again and the boys went to check on Arthur.  We opened the door to the coop gently and could hear Molly's sniffles, but she was speaking to the birds.  "Molly?" I said hesitantly, closing the door behind me once Jada entered.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:59 pm

I tossed Ron his cloak.  "Let's go check Dad," I agreed, donning my own cloak and fastening it.  Grabbing a pair of gloves, I opened the back door and my brother and I headed towards the shed where Dad most likely was.  I opened the door quietly and heard him crying.  Ron found what row of his stuff he was in first and reached him before I.  I sort of stayed back, feeling awkward, but unsure if I should leave or not.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:12 pm

After getting Quinn changed and in some clothes that were not soaked through by the snow, we got to the Burrow.  Mum and Dad were nowhere in sight.  I looked around and knew that I had to take charge to get everyone somewhat okay.  "Oh, good, the fire is started... I'll go ahead and put on some tea for everybody," I said, getting busy.  I had to.  I knew that it was time for someone to keep the family going and that fell to me, right?
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:04 pm

She was over in the corner of hte coop and my sister-in-law and I crammed our way over to her. I put a hand on her shoulder.  "Molly, here," I said gently, taking the basket from her and pulling her into a one armed hug so the basket would not dig into her and to give Penny some room to join in.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:18 am

I could not stop crying.  My son and daughter-in-law... I lost two children.  I hugged the two girls and took a deep breath.  "Oh, it's so cold out here," I said to them heavily.  "We should get inside and make a spot of breakfast for everyone... even if no one feels like eating, we all should."
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:13 am

I kept an arm around Molly's shoulder.  "Of course," I said to her.  "It's too cold to be out here, anyways."  I hoped that the boys were tackling Arthur in the shed.  This was hard on all of us -- I was not sure how Quinn and Parker were going to handle yet more loss in the family.  I was not sure how I was handling it, really.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:13 pm

I led the way back into the house.  "Molly, why don't you have some tea and Penny and I can make some breakfast?" I suggested, knowing that Molly needed more rest than we did -- though, Penny and Desi were super close as they were both sisters with remus.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruby Weasley Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:07 pm

I was finally able to leave Hogwarts and get home. I knew they were just merely trying to protect me, but what I needed was to be with my big sister. I was adopted, and a bit of an oddball in the Weasley family, but Quinn had always been there for me. The portkey only took me to the front yard of the Burrow. I took a deep breath; I was too in shock to shed any tears. I pulled my cloak tighter around my neck and walked into the kitchen where I saw Auntie Jada and Auntie Penny starting to make some breakfast. They froze and the looks on their faces told me that everything was true.

"They're really...?" I asked, my voice sounding hoarse. No fifteen year old should have to lose their parents.
Ruby Weasley
Ruby Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11