Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Betta's Crush--potions class--open

2 posters

Go down

Betta's Crush--potions class--open Empty Betta's Crush--potions class--open

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:15 am

Betta had no soon gotten her potions book out from her book sack when he came in. Almost immediately, her hands began to shake and get sweaty; she prayed that he hadn't noticed her flushed face and trembling body. It was stupid to feel this way, but when you've liked someone as much as you've liked this particular person, it made it difficult to keep your emotions in check.

Get over it, Domenici! she chastised herself. He doesn't even know you exist...better give it up now before you get your heart completely ripped to shreds.

Still, she was unable to keep herself from gazing at him with admiration as he answered various potions questions correctly, earning Slytherin more House points. Brains were definitely much sexier than brawn. If only she could come out and ask him what he thought about her...
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Betta's Crush--potions class--open Empty Re: Betta's Crush--potions class--open

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:43 am

I smiled and made my potion with Chloe as we were chopping and dicing. We were laughing and I pulled my hair to my shoulder as I didn't want it to get in the way. I looked around the room as Betta answered some questions, I was glad I wasn't the only one who answered them. I looked around the room to see James, Sirius, Remus and Peter all working on their potions well it looked like working on there potions and James was looking at me. I tried to look somewhat annoyed but failed miserably.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down