Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New places, faces.....potions class disaster--TBD

+5
Dominic Snape
Harry J. Potter
Severus Snape
William J. Lupin
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
9 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

New places, faces.....potions class disaster--TBD Empty New places, faces.....potions class disaster--TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu May 03, 2012 8:17 am

So, here it was big day and first class was potions, great. With Severus Snape, who would undoubtedly would be super awful, thanks to dad and his friends. I sighed as I walked in to the classroom in the dungeons and looked around. Everyone looked as nervous as I did. There was Hermione Granger who was placing everything out. I smirked , I went for a seat near my group of people which was Harry, Ron and Issy and the rest of them. I smiled placing my things on the desk " Hey guys. " I said happily as Hermione was already sticking her nose in a book.

Back to top Go down

New places, faces.....potions class disaster--TBD Empty Re: New places, faces.....potions class disaster--TBD

Post  William J. Lupin Sun May 13, 2012 11:16 am

I grinned and nodded to Elena, looking forward to this class...yeah right, I was waiting for Snape to pick us out no problem. children of his enemies, this should be a great class. I smirked knowing this was going to be a fun seven years. Although, knew Snape was going to try to make our lives a living hell. We'd have to return the favour.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

New places, faces.....potions class disaster--TBD Empty Re: New places, faces.....potions class disaster--TBD

Post  Severus Snape Sun May 13, 2012 11:28 am

Severus groaned inwardly to himself as he stormed down the corridor to the Potions classroom. Another year of teaching a subject that--although he was good at it--was not exactly the one he wanted. He wondered for the millionth time why Headmaster Dumbledore wouldn't allow him to take the Defense Against the Dark Arts position, then realized that it wasn't going to do any good complaining about it at that point in time, so he might as well just get on with the business of teaching Potions to yet another group of students.

"I want no more talking. You should already have your books and supplies out, and if you don't, that will be five points taken from your house." he ordered, as he swept into the classroom and made his way up to the desk. He turned around and surveyed the class, his eyes narrowing.

"That will be five points from Gryffindor for not having already done what I just said to do." he spat, seeing a first-year Gryffindor scrambling to get her supplies onto her desk. "I can see that this class will be impossible to teach. Nevertheless, It is my duty to attempt to fill your empty heads with knowledge of the delicate and subtle art of potion-making." Saying this, he grabbed his roster and began to call roll, stopping when he got to Harry Potter's name.

"Harry Potter...our new celebrity." he said, his upper lip curling slightly. "You might be getting celebrity treatment from everyone else in this school, but you should not expect that treatment in this classroom. Tell me something. How do you make the Draught of Living Death, Potter?"
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Sun May 13, 2012 11:34 am

Looking up to him, I shook my head, " I don't know sir." Isn't it this guy job to tell me? I didn't know that were suppose to have the entire text read. The girl Ron and I met on the train her hand shot straight up, although it seemed to be something she was quite good at. I looked over to her, she looked as though she really wanted to share her knowledge. I looked back up to the professor who came closer to our table.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Sun May 13, 2012 11:37 am

I looked up to Snape as he came closer to our tables and felt the tension from our table to that man grow. how is Harry suppose to know. It's his job to tell us. This is going to definitely be fun. I smirked over to Elena who had the same smirk on her face. Good on the same level as usual.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun May 13, 2012 11:42 am

Well, that's fair. Points away because she didn't have her books out. Oh, he'll pay. Dad told me all about him, he's going to pay. I looked around the room and I don't know how many Slytherins didn't have there books out. This is already ridiculous. Now he's picking on Harry. " Draught of living death....sir, isn't it close to wolfsbane?" I asked. Knowing full well this was going to bring unwanted attention on me but it'd take it off Harry. Like he needs more attention then he already gets poor guy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Snape Sun May 13, 2012 11:50 am

"Potter, you don't know how to make that potion?" Dominic Snape spoke up just then, shaking his black hair away from his face. "Everyone knows you need asphodel and wormwood for that. I'm not sure you'll be able to make it through this term if you didn't even know that. I'm sure you'll probably forget how to make a Forgetfulness Potion later on this year." He smirked and looked over at his fellow Slytherins, who were shaking with laughter. "We will be learning the Forgetfulness Potion this year, won't we, Dad?" he asked his father, whose black eyes were glittering dangerously.
Dominic Snape
Dominic Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Sun May 13, 2012 11:54 am

did I hear that right....did he say Dad....Ou this was to good to be true. I listened as he made his snide remark and yet five galleons says snape will reward the kid for a clever remark or something. This was definitely going to be a busy year for Snape if he thought we were all just going to sit here while he asked questioned that not every first year, especially one whose been kept out of the wizarding world for his safety. I sighed, I have to calm down. Dad told me what could happen. I need to stay calm.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun May 13, 2012 11:59 am

My eyes went to Will, as I heard his become a little more raspy and frequent. " Calm..." I whispered to him, glaring up to the professor who most likely would give us a detention for asking a question. I watched as his attention came to me and I kept right up with his eye contact. I had my father's eyes along with his stubborness I am not going to let anyone pick on my friends or family I don't care how old they are.

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Mon May 14, 2012 9:52 am

Severus smiled slightly at his son, then looked down at the roster again, his smile quickly vanishing as he saw the last name of "Black". He looked up again and looked around until he spotted a familiar pair of eyes, "So...we have another celebrity of sorts in this classroom. Elena Black. How very much like your father--" he spat the word out "--you look. I'm sure Sirius would be just thrilled to know that you're in this class. I, however, am not." he added. "Who else in here do I need to know about before I start attempting to teach this class of dunderheads the fine art of potion-making?" He waited, silence filling the room. "Should I find out something that I should have known from the beginning later on in this term, all of you will sorely regret it--" He stopped when he heard Dominic clear his throat loudly, then moved over to his son.

"We will discuss this later, Dominic." he said in a low voice. "I don't want to have to explain anything to your mother."

Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon May 14, 2012 10:39 am

Oh this guy was just on thin ice, " I can say the same.." I finished bitterly with a sarcastic smile. I knew he was going to make our lives a living hell. I was thrilled to get the opportunity, looked over as he swept over to his son. Just the same greasy git. I know mum wouldn't be to happy. Dad would have to be mad at me...but I know he knows Snape is going to make our lives suck. I had inherited my father's love for mischief. I couldn't wait. My mind swimming with ideas, when he mentioned my father I felt my blood boil, it's none of his business what my dad was charged with. Just because he hated Uncle James, because Aunt Lily picked him. I shook my head and this was going to be a hard seven years. I had liked the idea of potions and now I know it would completely suck. I looked over to William who seemed to be in need of leaving. His other side looks like it might come out. I feel really bad that he has to deal with this. I know Remus hated his children having side effects of his furry little problem. I looked around the room, and the Slytherins looked as though they won the lottery. I sighed, I can always hope quidditch is going to be great.

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Mon May 14, 2012 10:42 am

I had held in all my comments and that seemed to make everything worse. I bit my tongue, than quickly added, " Sir I need to leave..." I said standing up to make my exit. I needed to get out of here, to cool down. I only hoped I had no problem, but seeing as this class is going I'm not going to be able to. Then I would simply write mum and dad and dad would probably tell that this git to let me leave and to stop judging us.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Sat May 19, 2012 12:05 pm

Severus turned and looked at--who was it? Ah...William Lupin. A sneer played across his face. "Oh yes...Lupin." he said. "Your father was another old friend of mine. I thought I was rid of his memory, but no. No, I have to teach his spawn. You and Potter and Black."
He swept over to William. "Get out of my sight, then. I don't want your...problem...interrupting this class." He stood up and made his way over to his desk and was about to sit down when a seventh-year student entered the classroom, a sheet of parchment in his hand.

"Why are you interrupting my--" Severus began, reaching for the parchment that the older Hufflepuff had just given him, opening it, and reading it. His face grew whiter than usual...his black eyes grew wide...he leaned against the wall for support, trying to catch his breath and waving the Hufflepuff student away. It took him no less than five minutes before he was able to stand up and stagger over to his desk, reading the note once again.

"Class dismissed..." he choked, unable to look at the students. Dominic came over to him; Severus looked at his son. "I'll tell you later. Just...go to the library or something, please..."
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat May 19, 2012 12:20 pm

thank Merlin Almighty I could almost kiss that Hufflepuff. Rushing after Will who left in a hurry because of his furry little problem. " Hey you okay?" I asked him, knowing he had to calm down. " Go for a walk or something." I suggested, he had many different ideas for stress relievers it was just the point of being there for him. Just to help him relax, " that man seems to already have it out for us... although with what our fathers did to him. Although seems like a stupid reason for him to take it out on us. Although Harry probably has it on a different level..his mum turned him down. "

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Sat May 19, 2012 12:25 pm

"I'm better now... out of that classroom. I'm beginning to see why our fathers and him didn't get along. Like blaming us for being there children. He's a big man...." I sighed, I needed to get this out of my system. " I can't do this... I need my father just to ask him how to get a better control on my anger. I can't go through his class and just leave every five minutes when I get to angry.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next